10x10 Grow Room Plant Count & Medium

Shackleford

I have a 10x10 room ive had a somewhat successful harvest in. I split the room into a 4x10 scrog flower room and a 4x5 veg room. Pulled 1.5 from 2 600w and 6 gg4's on #5 pots in ffof.

Lately ive been thinking about knocking down the veg room and doing an all flower sog style room and having "x" amount of plants growing under 3 or 4 600w, but figuring out plant count has been killing me lately. Since the only type of sog I've experimented with were in solo cups.

Ive also been giving growing with coco a thought but find so many mixed reviews on everything. Definitely goong to be having a drip system if thats the case.I research day and night since i started years ago. But this one has me pretty stumped. Thought i'd ask the veterans for their 2 cents.

Do you have a plant count restriction or are you just going for it? You can have 1 600 w grow just 1 plant if it is big enough or I would say up to 9 plants if they are fairly small per 600w.

-Vape

I have no plant count restrictions. I have a total of 3 600w to work with. Since i posted this I have 6 GG4(rockwool)in flower to be cut down on the 17th of this month. I also have 8 gg4(hydroton) in a flo-n-gro system in veg about 2 feet tall atm. Im trying to get a perpetual grow going but i was wondering if maybe just using the whole room as a flower room would yield me better. I decided to just go for it and when these girls in flower are chopped ill use the entire room for flower. 3 600w in a line with the 12 site flo gro 2 wide 6 long.

I have a similar sized flowering room w scrog net. Check out my luckys second grow journal.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom