10x10 RDWC

Lurch Farmer

Hello all,
the important stuff:
stealth is a must mainly the smell must not escape
seeds are random good bag seed
10x10x8 roominside an 11x15x8room) in the back of my trailer (that just happens to sit dead center of t-park)
will be split in to 3-4 ,3x3 spaces, 1 3x3x4 veg,3x3 mother cab, and hopfully a 3x3 will be left for drying
lights- veg 4- 65w cfl (satco hi-pro natural, 5000k, 4300 lumens)
lights -flower- 2-400w ipower HPS
the veg planis a 5 gal rubber made tote with air stones
the sytem-each flower-3" net basket and clay pellets germed seeds placed expanding peat disk things, eco 260 submersible pump, 1/2" delivery and return lines and 4 -5 gall buckets
circulation in the front coner is a heater duct (furnace is dead) for in take through a diy neg.ion scrubber using a 100 cfm ( fart fan), 1 wall mount and 1 standing oscillating fans,Mercury 3 - DayNight Fan Speed Controller, a 20" floor fan for the up skirt air, and a squirle cage typ fan that realy sends air movin to push air out top of room to hall where it meets a 10" Inline Fan 780cfm and carbon filter to exit back through house. AN SENSI grow and bloom.

I do believe that covers every thing
pics will be add as soon as my computer desides to remove its cpu from its waste basket
I give thanks for the knowledge that is shared so freely in this 420 community :peace: in advance for any and all advice :thanks:

sorry about the wrong measurements
8x8x8_001.JPG

flower room#1
8x8x8_003.JPG

420 Magazine
florer room#2 with THING
8x8x8_004.JPG

4 auto lowrider gangas
8x8x8_005.JPG

6 bag seed
420 Magazine
8x8x8_006.JPG

diy air scrube rwith ion emiter

Unfotunatly I have no ph tester, I think that is why plats look dropy. or I am reading ppm wrong.
Any suggestions?
the 3x3 rdwc is ether a veg space under 4-65w cfl for 2-3 week after germ.
Then idea 1: place 400w hps in closet????????????????
or
idea 2:move the ladys to the lightin lage area??????????????????????
any suggestions
the 4 autos need help don"t seem to be doin any thing ?????????????
The ppm: do i test the water than add nutes till I reach 450-500, or say tap water reads 150, do I ajust so it reads 550-600?

I am reading farmer, nice pics and plants. You really need a ph meter only way to run hydo to many things go wrong fast. You must be on top of it.
Keep up the good work. I will be reading, nice watchdog.

Unfotunatly I have no ph tester, I think that is why plats look dropy. or I am reading ppm wrong.
Any suggestions?
the 3x3 rdwc is ether a veg space under 4-65w cfl for 2-3 week after germ.
Then idea 1: place 400w hps in closet????????????????
or
idea 2:move the ladys to the lightin lage area??????????????????????
any suggestions
the 4 autos need help don"t seem to be doin any thing ?????????????
The ppm: do i test the water than add nutes till I reach 450-500, or say tap water reads 150, do I ajust so it reads 550-600?

Hi Lurch

were you in films back in the day? Or an ancestor perhaps?

Not entirely sure what you are describing, but, I would use as much room available to flower, with HPS

Can't really help with the Autos, maybe when your ph pen arrives you will have an answer?

I am not sure it is correct but I think you measure total ppm, google it maybe, and try and get ready to harvest the rain!
The bending looks to be going well:thumb:
By commenting I am sub'd so will be popping in regularly, I couldn't get the link in sig to work, just takes me to 420 home page, here's some instructions

GiGa grows autos, check his journal for tips, or after making a compliment, ask him?

Don't get disheartened traffic is low, it'll pick up!
:hookah:

Due to masive light leaks, veg room is moving out of 8x8 into almost 3x4
Unfortunatly no bending before flower if more than 4 plants.
after the 2 grows I got going at the moment I will be consentraiting on fewer plants all bent over and tied down
I am still looking for this setup, I can't remember where I saw it ; RDWC that fills from the bottom and returns threw a top line. Has any one seen or run something like this.

the remodel:
no light leeaks into flower room
8x8x8_0013.JPG

the ladies of the second grow in this room
8x8x8_0022.JPG

still waiting to see if they are females before I tie them down
8x8x8_0033.JPG

2 left overs and the pain in my grow autos
8x8x8_0043.JPG

3x6 think they will over flow into the 3rd area that is waiting for a light
8x8x8_0053.JPG

the 3rd space