10x10 RDWC

This stuff is stronger than previously thought:tokin::blunt:
good taste but ruff on the throat, If I remember the description said something similar
I harvested early for more head high, it worked :cheer:
Overall I am pleased :peace:

It will get smoother and more potent with time, some weed is good with no cure, I like to have that growin at all times...LOL I have weed that is too potent for me, the sativa makes me paranoid, heart beetin fast, friggin shakin body rushes, can't drive or go in public kinda potent!

SORRY i wasn't make fun of you i just figured you couldnt dial it in and waisting all that time and money... ive been in ur shoe one time i know the frustration your having.. if your a good soil grower i would just stick to soil..

Right now the biggest problems I have is bagseed and keeping dog hair out of the room.
I already take precations of shower before work clean clothes but the buds are still getting hair on them!

Keep the dogs away from the plants? :)

I'm sure it's coming into the intake. Is it filtered? If it already is, improve it! :winkyface:

My flat coated retriever hangs with me in the basement most of the time I'm down there. Our little bitch, a mutt that to me looks like a miniature yellow lab, comes down a lot too. While she doesn't spend as much time, she has the shorter coat and her hair is everywhere in the house. Then there is the grower's ponytail that goes down to his waist. So far, I don't have a problem with hair on the buds.

I have a regular furnace filter on my intake, but I open up the room a couple times a day. Maybe the hair is getting blown in when you open the room? How clean is the area around the room? I try to keep my basement clean. I even have my own vacuum for the basement. Granted, it's the one that no longer sucks from the floor, but the the hose part still works, and that's what I want anyway. Between that and the broom, I'm able to clean up, every couple days, in just a few minutes. I guess you just need to create a 'buffer' zone around the flowering room that has no hair in it. If you have carpet there, maybe putting a hard surface there would help?

If those are your only 2 problems, then considering all the things that could be going wrong, you're doing real well! Both problems can be solved. Just place an order with one of the site's sponsors to solve your genetics problem. I can personally recommend Herbie's. :)

:Namaste:

The outside enviro and the structure that is my home and funding make soil grows way to hard.
Right now the biggest problems I have is bagseed and keeping dog hair out of the room.
I already take precations of shower before work clean clothes but the buds are still getting hair on them!

Great info Hiker & Goodluck Lurch!!! Im dealing with this now and going to be dealing with this too once buds get big and sticky..
I try to vaccum the house literally once a day, and its still everywhere!!! :lot-o-toke:

Still cant complain, you aint breaking into a house with a couple german shepards and an insane black lab.. good security!

Anyways buds are looking great man, like the craftsmanship on "the tube"! Keep it up Lurch! :peace:

Driv by up date gettin stiky and smellin nice
8x8x8_0221.JPG
8x8x8_0211.JPG
8x8x8_0202.JPG
8x8x8_0191.JPG
8x8x8_0182.JPG

the front 2 were heavy dfol the buds on the left are tight but not big , the bubs on the right are about beer bottle round and the back right was light defol did not like it at all and stunted for a week or so the buds are just starting to bulk up
8x8x8_00614.JPG

:peace:

Anyone know how to get THC out of a chiuaua?
Dog sitting for my sister.
I get up at 5 am to turn on vent fan, and find "dogs gone wild"
and a plant looking like Jason and Freddy had train raped Leather face.

how bad does she look? Pictures?

I just finished cleaning trim and fresh weight in :cheesygrinsmiley: 8.5 :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was so pissed !!!
Almost 5 hours of picking dog hair. saw dust, sheet rock out of the buds, With tweezers and camera playing micro scope, there is a ton still in them between the tweesing and a lemon juice and baking soda bath.
Thank the gajna gods it was the smallest of the 3.
I did notice a slight purple in some of the buds ? since the other plants in the room came from the same qp bag when in the plants life is it ok to drop dark temps lower and how low is enough to " activate" this if present ?
8x8x8_0109.JPG
8x8x8_00515.JPG

:peace:

dam! sorry to hear about your canine escapade brother! close-ups above are looking just fine man, but yeah- that hair can be a mish to get off sticky buds :p

I placed 2 buds in this box.
14 days ago, I broke it off while moving.
The trics are all cloudy no ambers yet
the stem finally snapped when bent so my freshly cleaned bong got filled with a bud
nice smooth hit, with a fruity pine taste upon exhale mushroom fuel after taste.
I think the mushroom came from the box
I thought It was a busted experiment.
10 mins later wow.
All sorts of building and huny do chores got done.
I been cleanin like a mad man :thumb::yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley:
8x8x8_01010.JPG

I will be doing future dry/curing experiments with said box :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bad news, nanners popped out from behind a sugar leaf.
Oh well kind of expected sooner but at least it waited till a fair amount of amber ,about 50%,I was attempting heavy sleep assistance. Oh well still got 1 more about 30% amber, I expect her to hermi to but will keep full nutes for 2 more weeks.
On a side thought, if she hermies ( I move her to a different location) the seeds would be female ?

ok harvest report::cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley: 317 grams , with some rather long stems for easier handling during water cure.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 33 grams were divided between 3 birch bark boxes, for drying :cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 55 grams were dried for 72 hours ( now 51 grams). and placed in freezer, It has been said to me,that bubble hash made with fresh and short dry time resembles the afganni hash of old.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 229 grams washed in lemon juice , baking soda and water rinsed 2 times in fresh water then in to water to be changed every 24 hours.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: the dust and dog hair just reinforce the fact I need better in take filtration. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I also got 117 grams of sugar leaves and popcorn budds for a stronger coco nut oil.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom