10x10 RDWC

Bad news, nanners popped out from behind a sugar leaf.
Oh well kind of expected sooner but at least it waited till a fair amount of amber ,about 50%,I was attempting heavy sleep assistance. Oh well still got 1 more about 30% amber, I expect her to hermi to but will keep full nutes for 2 more weeks.
On a side thought, if she hermies ( I move her to a different location) the seeds would be female ?

ok harvest report::cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley: 317 grams , with some rather long stems for easier handling during water cure.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 33 grams were divided between 3 birch bark boxes, for drying :cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 55 grams were dried for 72 hours ( now 51 grams). and placed in freezer, It has been said to me,that bubble hash made with fresh and short dry time resembles the afganni hash of old.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: 229 grams washed in lemon juice , baking soda and water rinsed 2 times in fresh water then in to water to be changed every 24 hours.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheesygrinsmiley: the dust and dog hair just reinforce the fact I need better in take filtration. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I also got 117 grams of sugar leaves and popcorn budds for a stronger coco nut oil.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow some serious drying experiments going on. I like it. I am curious about the lemon juice one.

Birch bark has perfect germicidal properties and the products in birch bark boxes can be stored very long.
I will find better description and up load pic in mornin
this is a top to one
8x8x8_01010.JPG

:peace:

Birch bark has perfect germicidal properties and the products in birch bark boxes can be stored very long.
I will find better description and up load pic in mornin
this is a top to one
8x8x8_01010.JPG

:peace:

Ok bro, I'm diggin you now, Sounds like a plan. No matter what you do, just keep an eye on everything. In my limited experience I have found it impossible to rehydrate weed to it's optimal condition once it has past my preferred Rh levels. Just me.

+rep for the cure experiment

Well it appears that ALL my plants are hermi.
the 4 in the rack got nanners and the 2 month veg and the reveger got saks
Makes me want to chop all down and start over
This is the first time I have had 100% hermi failed grow from bag seed
Guess I will have some hash and stuff for edibles
2 Months wasted

Sorry to hear about the hermie's LF!
But I wouldn't say those 2 months were wasted at all.
You've learned a lot, and your next grows will just get better and better.
Some people don't even get anything smokeable out of their first grows! And it looks like you've got some nice buds, and hash from it! Totally dig your DIY hydro skillary too! nice job building your systems that obviously work, on a budget.
Is it possible for you to get a hold of some good beans? grow them out, pick the best of them, then turn that one into a mother?
Clone from her, then you'll know what you're growing. it takes some time, but well worth it in my opinion if clones aren't available in your area.
The fact that everyone hermied on you, has me wondering about your room conditions? PH, PPM's?
Or quite possibly the bagseed beans had hermie traits from the get go?

Again, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm pretty sure that some good beans, room condition re evaluation, and some determination will have you right back in the game again.
:passitleft:

I would like to start with this was the second bad grow I have had out of 5 total, not including the soil failures.
And I am getting tiered of the bag seed waisting nutes.
Now to the good stuff Over the past 4 months I was able to get air and smell under control, ran my first rdwc ,before just bubble bucket,
Finally upgraded to hps for flower
made fresh bubble hash and dried the mush for a dry sift hash , then proceded to cook the 2 x processed weed in coconut oil for brownies.
and still have 3.5 oz to burn.
On payday (up coming friday)I will be callin herbies for some real beans, you know the ones with names on them:cheesygrinsmiley:

2 Months wasted

You're learning alot lurch, it's time to reexamine everything, see where improvements can be made, and decide in your mind what creates conditions that you don't want. I'll tell you right now that ALL my mothers have banannas, and the cuts that come off them DON"T hermie!....LOL....it's a stress related issue, all plants have the genetic potential to do this, they are programmed to reproduce....at all costs. I have an untested theory that with varieties that are prone to hermie, a controlled pollination could be accomplished on one of the lower branches and the plant would sense that it's going to reproduce, and stop trying to do it on it's own......IE produce pollen.

2 Months wasted

Now to the good stuff Over the past 4 months I was able to get air and smell under control, ran my first rdwc ,before just bubble bucket,
Finally upgraded to hps for flower

Hermies are a bummer.

Why not let them finish? At least the ones that aren't total hermies. If all the plants are hermied and you're already planning to pull them, what's the downside to letting them go longer? You could try to pluck off male parts to avoid seeds. Normally a hermie is yanked because you don't want them fertilizing the rest of the garden, right? Well you're whole garden is hermie, so why bother removing them? I don't know how close you are, but I'd at least consider letting them go another week or so. It's amazing how much difference a week can make. :)

Back
Top Bottom