11 fingered leaves

Jamfen

Hi guys , i had some weed of unknown origin it had 15 seeds through it ( oh yeah ! ) .. I planted 4 and they have 11 fingered leaves ????? .. Has anyone else came across this ? , Ive had 7 and 9 in the past but never 11 , 20200609_141930.jpgthey are still growing so at the mo cant tell if male or female .

Yeah, usually in "old time" sativas. So, like the late Ed Mcmahon used to say when he was doing the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes commercials... "You might be a winner!" ;). And, because cannabis plants that are doing poorly tend to produce leaves with less fingers than they're capable of, yours must be doing okay. Congratulations. If it turns out to be a female, be sure to keep an eye out for opposite-sex flowers, especially late in the flowering period (just a feeling).

Thanks Torturedsoul .. I have had problems with them , they were in my tent growing and kept showing signs of heat stress so i raised the light .. to no effect ..They were also growing slower than they should ..Took them out of tent and put them into spare room with just natural light and what a difference , visibly growing each day ... woohooo

Back
Top Bottom