12/12 Blockhead x NLH #5

cbgb

hey 420 folks, question ...... someone gave me a 10 day old regular seed ( blockhead x nlh #5) forgetting i have my "very small tent" i took it and then realized that my 2 plants are in 12/12 mode......so i just placed the new plant in the tent ......the plant is now coming up on being a month old and is about 6'' high. yesterday i noticed she starting to show sex and is a female. the other plants will be ready for harvest on or about may 10th...... ok , what should i do with the new girl , leave it at 12/12 , go 18/6 and revert back to veg ?(can this cause stress and cause it to become a hermie??) or put her outside in the northeast and let nature do her thing '"if i go outside will she automatically go back to veg state? " i think i can get her about 4+/- hours of direct and 6 hrs +/- ambient real sunshine at this time in the season. thanks in advance for all your help !!!!!:Namaste:

Hey champ there is a thread on 420 stating that 12/12 actually gives u a bigger yield. A few people have tried and claim same thing,i myself haven't tried it as of yet but it will be interesting to see.Good luck with ur grow mate and heavy yields to ya.Ps sorry i cant put shortcut up for ya but if u look in advanced search u should be able to find it:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom