12/12 cfl

hermis produce buds i believe. but they self pollinate so it'll be pretty loaded with seeds. it'll also ruin your chances with any of the other females in your bunch.

if it really does turn out to be hermi, get rid of it if you want but i would def suggest moving it away from others before its pollen sacs open.

and yes being patient and watching these plants grow is painful but so worth it.
good luck with your grow. hope to see some pics soon. =]

Got hairs on one! F-ing stoked! Hopefully get some on the other one by tomorrow later tonight. I'll have pics once i can get ahold of my buddy's camera. Pretty sure the herm is a herm or just a straight up male.
Question: Should I flush once more? I used some high N organic miracle grow only once and have already flushed once the last time i watered. Is a second time necessary? Also, when is the best time to transplant? I think I may have to do it to my 2 females, should i wait until the've filled up their pots or right now while its still early on in the flowering

eicomm3 :welcome:

I would go with the vegging nutes for the first 4 weeks then switch to flower nutes. I hope it helps.;)

Pan4

I agree, Pan4. While you are doing a 12/12 with no time set aside for veg, you still want your lady to grow a sturdy figure to grow those buds.

I wanted to post a pic of the herm but my buddy and his camera dematerialized. Not gonna wait any longer. Besides, you guys have probably seen herms before and its nothing special. This was my first...Might be awhile before we get pics of my ladies too, sorry all.
A little update, never the less...
My 2 females have both shown hairs time to get serious with my flowering nutes!
I got 3 plants from a friend when I pulled my males because I had room in my growbox. They've been LST'd once and are looking pretty good. He let them stretch a bunch so the LST was very necessary.
I have 6 or 7 new seedling for when my friends plants show their sex. We are going to reveg the best female for cloning.
This is a new challenge for me now having to keep track of the different ferts to use depending on each stage of development. I can't haphazardly spray foliar feed throughout the box anymore. I have to instead single out certain plants.
Also, my previous question about the flush and transplant... any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance,
MERMAN

If you are going to have to transplant some of those females I would do it now. The smaller they are the easier. Transplanting is the second most traumatic experience you could put your plants through. Photosynthesis and growth along with water and nutrient uptake is slowed for a few days after. Transplant late in the light cycle so they have all night to recover.

Here is another idea as well, the double potting method. You just cut the bottom off of your current container they are in, then place those in another bigger pot of soil. This disturbs roots very little.

If you've already flushed once and you only used the nutes once you're fine. Green growing brother, peace. :ganjamon:

I've used the two pot system with great success. I did not cut any additional holes in the pot and when the plants were harvested, the pots were grown well together.

Back
Top Bottom