12/12 From Seed - CFL - Organic Grow

Hello Growers :) !!!! My girls are 9 weeks old and 5 weeks into flower!!!! These pics don't do them justice. Here's the eldest.
DSC_01575.jpg
DSC_01555.jpg

And finally folks, Here's my youngest. Her top cola was burned beyond recognition 4 weeks into flowering. She formed two top colas in less than a week. She is still growing tall.
DSC_01625.jpg
DSC_01613.jpg

Hey Noclue nice grow.Just wanted to say though,the fact the grass you got the seed from had produced seeds has nothing to do with the head high,in fact a plant that has not seeded will produce a much more intense high,because plants that grow seeds stop putting energy into thc production to grow those seeds.
I am growing 12/12 from seed too atm and look forward to seeing your finished results.
Best of luck!

Hey TL, glad you found me. INCREDIBLE!!!! That's the ONLY way to describe the experience of watching my girls grow from seed to harvest! As for the pics, they really don't do the girls justice. The top colas are plump, frosty and sticky. They smell like weed now too. The pistils (white hairs) are about 20% amber (reddish/brown). I'm not sure how technical I want to get ( examining tricomes under a microscope and measuring yield). I don't have the equipment and I'm not really interested in all of that. I like feeling my way through this grow and I'm really happy the girls decided to live with me.

Hey NL. I was sure I was subb'd to your grow, but I had to hunt it down, and I was right! haha.

We all have our preachy moments :smokin:

Your girls are really big :bravo:. I'm a bit jealous ha.

I've yet to be filled with the :woohoo: of trichome siting!

Keep the pics coming

~TLSF

Hi Doppey, thanks for your input. I saw your pics! Wow! Talk about tricomes!:bravo: I looked for your journal but didn't find one :/.
How old we're your girls when you chopped? How many weeks of flowering? Are you using nutes? Do you know the strain? Are you cloning? Sorry for bombarding you with so many questions, I don't want to come off pushy but your picks are exciting!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can tell your girls know and love you by the way they are growing.

Can you elaborate more on the intense high? Can it be used during the daytime or will it produce sleep. I was trying to harvest the head high ("energy" and "well being") aspect for daytime use because it lowers stress and anxiety and keeps me functional. I achieved this through the plants that did seed. Its my first succesful grow. I'm thinking about chopping early and waiting for one of the girls to tell me I can. I have 2 clones but they are small. I saw new growth on the first clone today. Since I'm using bag seed I don't know the strain or the genetics. When the clones grow moe leaves, I can experiment with LST and find out.

Your girls look like mature women :goodjob: Thank you for your input.:thanks:

Hello Growers,

Folks there are little white bugs growing in the girls' soil. I FREAKED out when I saw them! They are most visible when I water. They group together and move like centipedes. They look like tiny white (almost tranparent) balls of gel. I cant see any legs but that centipede movement that occurred (during watering they clustered together and kinda made waves) made my skin crawl and I started itching and scratching. Im itching just thing about it UGH! I calmed down because my plants are healthy and the bugs are only in the soil (not on the leaves). I did some research and determined that they are SPRINGTAILS. Springtails are a sign of good soil health. They eat decomposing organic matter and this activity produces nitrogen. WHAT A RELIEF! In general I HATE surprises. ( No worries TL I'm not going to preach about my life experiences LMAO!!!) I just wanted to share my grow experience with you. As you know, my girls' soil contains egg shells, bonemeal and coffee grounds. The SPRINGTAILS are welcome to it. I was wondering how I could recycle the soil, I'm going to let the SPRINGTAILS do it for me. Woooo hoooooo! The springtails could've come from the chicken bones that I ground up in the food processor or the coffee grounds. They multiplied quickly, I noticed them yesterday when I watered. You can buy them on line. I'll consider harvesting some.

Hello Growers,
Here are my CLONES!!! :cheer:

I took them from my girls five weeks into flowering. They took about a week to root and have been in soil about a week. I see new growth on the second one.

Here's the first one. :love:

DSC_006412.jpg

DSC_006116.jpg

Here's the second one :love:

DSC_006611.jpg

DSC_006512.jpg

I'm so excited. I'm nearing the end of my first grow!!!!! It's almost harvest time!!!! :yahoo: Thank you :420: Thank you members for your input. I learned so much from this grow. Yes i can GROW!!! :yahoo:

Hi Mike,

I'm LMAO https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/16.gif about the mess and the bugs but it's NOT funny https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/headbang.gif. BUGS in the grow room!!!! Usually NOT a good thing!!! Getting them out by using pesticides that could harm or add chemicals to your grow produces a product that I don't want to smoke. I'm glad that the springtails are working with me and the the girls and not against us. They seem to have decreased in number. I watered today and only saw a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom