12/12 from seed

spyvy

Ok here we go //

So the new thing is 12/12 from seed . If everyone says it is the new way to grow. Show me Pics I don`t need bullshit. Pics are the deal/.

So if you are growing at 12/ 12 from seed and swear by it show it here

I am tired of post of how good it is and no one show`s an entire grow...

I say Bullshit.. Show it here and prove that 12/12 from seed can produce..
All we are asking is the proof is in the pudding ..

And name the strain you are growing and if you are in hydro / soil-less/or in soil say it here and prove us wrong ???

Is 12/12 from seed better or is a veg state of 3 to 4 weeks.... then go to 12/ 12 have not seen proof of 12/ 12 from seed doing better than an auto flowering...Or any other say they can........ but no complete grows on it >>>

So where is this proof and pics on an entire grow on here at 12/ 12 from seed ///

Well you guys are the ones to prove us wrong correct???? Is 12/ 12 from seed better than vegging 3 to 4 weeks better and faster than a regular grow at 4 weeks veg and the rest flowering so post away and say its it a fact or fiction ... You are the ones to tell us ...Thanks:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ok here we go //

So the new thing is 12/12 from seed . If everyone says it is the new way to grow. Show me Pics I don`t need bullshit. Pics are the deal/.

So if you are growing at 12/ 12 from seed and swear by it show it here

I am tired of post of how good it is and no one show`s an entire grow...

I say Bullshit.. Show it here and prove that 12/12 from seed can produce..
All we are asking is the proof is in the pudding ..

And name the strain you are growing and if you are in hydro / soil-less/or in soil say it here and prove us wrong ???

Is 12/12 from seed better or is a veg state of 3 to 4 weeks.... then go to 12/ 12 have not seen proof of 12/ 12 from seed doing better than an auto flowering...Or any other say they can........ but no complete grows on it >>>

So where is this proof and pics on an entire grow on here at 12/ 12 from seed ///

Well you guys are the ones to prove us wrong correct???? Is 12/ 12 from seed better than vegging 3 to 4 weeks better and faster than a regular grow at 4 weeks veg and the rest flowering so post away and say its it a fact or fiction ... You are the ones to tell us ...Thanks:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

dont take this the wrong way but if ur that interested try a 12/12 grow urself..

I gotta agree with you, I started a seed accidentally in my grow cabinet that soon went to 12/12 for flowering, after harvest of my main plant went to 18/6 and totally shocked the new one. Lost a good 3 - 4 weeks of growth. I learned my lesson.
Still, I'd like advice from other growers with limited space. Am currently trying auto flowering feminized seeds and staying with a 18/6 constant. Some people say a 24/0 is fine but I dunno...

Dude instead of crying like a bitch about it, why don't you try it yourself instead of talking shit about a style of growing when you haven't even tried it. So how is being a dumb ass working out for you.....Idiot!:bravo:

Hey bud I thought I would just let you know that people that talk to others like that on this forun, especially on their FIRST POST; well, they don't seem to last very long around here I figured I would just fill you in in case you were un aware of this. Happy smokin

Back
Top Bottom