12/12 method

09bigbud09

this is basically a thread for someone who has done a 12/12 grow from seed. im going to start my own soon and have a few questions as i go along. first off im tryin to choose between 1 or two 400w lights, the main thing im considering is basically between too much electricity for a rented townhouse, which shouldnt be too bad with 12/12 but living in on top might add up (anyone in ontario know of acceptable elect. use before raising a flag?)...and i want the best possible yield hence the second light since space wise i have both options covered. i have read that the best strains (supposedly) for this method are 75/25 indica sativa blends, any ideas for strains with high quality big yields? i've been researching for a long time now and of course continue to every day but input from others can often be the best source. if someone has any questions about my plans or needs more info before they can give any advice please ask.:roorrip:

yea he definately is, he was the first person i went to but have not heard back yet, have just wondered since that thread was put up it seemed to have inspired alot of ppl i would have thought alot would try it out and post some results

Back
Top Bottom