12/12 re-veg

solareclipse

Hi..i have a question.something happened and i cant understand.
My friends grow 5 photoperiod sensi skunk .the one laidie 10 days after she show her sex and while was still on 12/12 re-veg for a while and goes to flowering again giving his a huge plant compared tje others.
Hows this possible on 12)12 from the 5 plants the one to do this.?
I watched his grows for years now...we r close friend's.he is not lying or whatever...
Can someone give an explanation of what happened?

12/12 induces flowering mode... of course it went to flowering. If you want a photo plant to go back to veg, go to 18/6.
Ok Emilya u r an active member in 420 with a lot of knowledge.Maybe my mistake.didnt explained correctly.
5 autoflowering fem germination all together....
Vegetavin one month about and turn then to 12/12...
The first days all plants looks they turned intoflowering (pistills) etc.
One of them while was intoo 12/12 gets vack to vegetave phase for a few days and then get back to autoflowering.
The other 4 keep flowering...
Hope u understand

How could your friend tell it went back to veg for a few days?
Did it maybe just stretch more than the others?

So photos or Autos???

I'd check for light leaks if they are photos
I wrot it like this coz tje past 5 years i grow only autos...my friend likes photos...this year i try some photoperiods my self...but it was a mistake....it is photoperiod the 5 sensi skunk...we bought 10 together...
Sorry man u r right

How could your friend tell it went back to veg for a few days?
Did it maybe just stretch more than the others?
I am there many hours the day ..we r close friends and we both growers.he is better than me...one plant 300 to 700 gr he make . photoperiods...
I remember it stops grow ....then it get bigger without us to realize .and it get back to flowering and stretch more...2 times stretch..
I can see the signs of the re-veg...
Like one leaf on buds...like many leaves appears...and after that stop and buds keep developing ....
Cant understand...never see something similar.

Now she have some nice big colas on....like my hand huge....there r 7-9 main colas 2 of them are huge...the other are thinner.
I can say by looking it re veg...
I am not allowed to get pictures in his place...

Well,that is kind of strange,but it apparently didn't do anything but good for the finished product.
No Idea why she did what she did,but I don't have as much experience as some of the smarter folks on this forum,maybe someone else can definitively answer the question for you.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom