12 day old autos, pale green leaves

No I don't worry about it. FFOF has buffering agents in it which controls the pH. If I reuse the soil then I would consider adding some dolomitic lime to replenish the buffering agent.
The pH in the media is what is important to the plant, not the pH of the water. If you run coco, hydro or other passive hydro medias then you need to pH your nutes.

Thanks again buddy. Transplanting them tomorrow. Just pre-flushed ocean forest in 3gal pots to activate soil. Do you transplant when plants are bone dry or a bit wet?

If they are dry they come out easier and tend to hold together better. The more roots the easier it is.
:goodluck:
:party:

Sounds great! Reason I ask is they're getting pretty bone dry right now, but the 3gal soil is pretty soaked and I typically wait a day to transplant into that wet soil. Think I'm good to go as is?

Happy three weeks. Going to FIM in 3-4 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
Pot was fully wet on Monday so it's taking a while for it to dry. Do you continue to feed with MC even though Ocean Forest has nutrients in it?
Yup, I sure do. FFOF has nutrients like you said, but MC has more of what the plant needs. MC and FFOF work well together and you should never have any issues with overfeeding as long as you stick within the MC recommended doses.

Yup, I sure do. FFOF has nutrients like you said, but MC has more of what the plant needs. MC and FFOF work well together and you should never have any issues with overfeeding as long as you stick within the MC recommended doses.

That sounds great. Will stick to the calculator they have. Sorry for the constant questions, just found you to be the most helpful on any site. Do you typically top? Looking to do that this Sunday and just want to be sure there’s no additional shock from transplanting. Should be good to go after 6 days?

Sorry for the constant questions, just found you to be the most helpful on any site.
:Namaste: No problem with the questions. I'll always do my best to help when I can.

You can top yes, but there is a 21 day window and I like to make sure I have at least five nodes with autos before I top... and that all has to be within that 21 days. If I don't have five good nodes then it means the plant isn't really going to be a monster or is growing slow, so topping only stresses it and slows it down more.

Here's an article from Fastbuds on topping.

:Namaste: No problem with the questions. I'll always do my best to help when I can.

You can top yes, but there is a 21 day window and I like to make sure I have at least five nodes with autos before I top... and that all has to be within that 21 days. If I don't have five good nodes then it means the plant isn't really going to be a monster or is growing slow, so topping only stresses it and slows it down more.

Here's an article from Fastbuds on topping.

You’re a gentleman and a scholar. These are actually photos and at 5 nodes. So I should be solid

We need to get you to start a journal and plenty of others will follow along as well. Here's a link if interested.

You don't have to get into that much detail that they suggest. Basically you are starting a new thread in the Journals forum.

Sorry Tom, I follow a lot of journals and I quickly looked at your journal title. I'll try and remember for next time :)

Bro you’re totally okay!!! Going to start a journal tomorrow! Know these strains haven’t been cataloged well online so it’ll be nice for future growers.

Bro you’re totally okay!!! Going to start a journal tomorrow! Know these strains haven’t been cataloged well online so it’ll be nice for future growers.

Still need to setup that journal but quickly wanted to get your thoughts on this plant. Doing well up until a day ago when tips have started to pale and yellow. Nutrient burn? Or could it be something else?

Attachments

• 46CAE0EB-0B27-410A-B4BF-E057A5BCF9E3.jpeg
    46CAE0EB-0B27-410A-B4BF-E057A5BCF9E3.jpeg
    816.9 KB · Views: 44
  • C5787940-37DC-49EC-BBDB-02A6D89DB379.jpeg
    C5787940-37DC-49EC-BBDB-02A6D89DB379.jpeg
    919.5 KB · Views: 42
We need to get you to start a journal and plenty of others will follow along as well. Here's a link if interested.

You don't have to get into that much detail that they suggest. Basically you are starting a new thread in the Journals forum.

Realized I replied to myself. And, Lemon Candy is not happy. Dry, brittle leaves that are clawing.

Attachments

• 5E833B7E-7D96-422E-BD32-D8C0945AEA0C.jpeg
    5E833B7E-7D96-422E-BD32-D8C0945AEA0C.jpeg
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom