12 plants or 2.5 ounces?

Maer

If you have 12 plants, and you harvest them you will have more than 2.5 ounces, so when I harvest how do i stay compliant with the law? Will a dispensary take my excess and store it for me or give me credit, how does this work! So frustrating!

If you have 12 plants, and you harvest them you will have more than 2.5 ounces, so when I harvest how do i stay compliant with the law? Will a dispensary take my excess and store it for me or give me credit, how does this work! So frustrating!

:bong: When you find out how to comply with the law, let me know. I haven't read the law but someone insinuated you were allowed to have 2.5 oz. on your person but as with all laws (except those in nature) they are open to interpretation. Have about $50K for a good attorney and the State will gladly let you spend it defending yourself against a law that hasn't been properly promulgated in the first place. Welcome to the world of the corrupt justice system. (If your an attorney its spelled Just-Us)

Speak no evil,,,Hear no evil,,,See no evil... "its only illegal if you get caught"

Yea I know all that but if one were to go through the trouble of moving to another state, as I am considering, and getting the proper paperwork, I would want to live without worry of getting "busted". I guess one solution would be to harvest one plant every couple weeks that way you don't have an excess on hand.

Maer: depending on the specific wording of the state statute, you might be able to comply by keeping most of your harvest in an unfinished state and reducing it to concentrate form: where I am, they only count usable product toward the total.

So if you harvest extra, you put it in to cure but then pull most before the curing is done - it's not technically consumable, yet - make hash/oil/butter etc. It would mean smoking much more hash and eating edibles...terrible! :tokin:

It's worth mentioning that this is JUST an idea - I am not a lawyer and have not consulted one. I also haven't tried it myself - no grow :-( I have just spent time considering the problem :ganjamon:

I hope this is helpful...Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom