12 Week Hydro Kush, Chemdawg Mix

Yes, Penetanguishene, just north of Barrie.
I'm in Victoria harbour bud. You ever want to share or come offer and help me out maybe we can help eachother out ?

Hi Jamers, thanks for the kind words. love to have you along for the grow! have you been growing long?

moved north one year ago from Mississauga.
oh nice, my dream is to GTFO of Etobicoke. I grew a bunch 2011-2015 pretty much non stop but then took a big break and forgot a lot of stuff ha ha . Just getting back into it all now mate. Seems like lots of hydro growers in Ontario ha ha

I think we can get that happening, what kind of schedule do you keep?
I bet I can scoot at some point and come by.
Weekends best Saturday or Sundays

oh nice, my dream is to GTFO of Etobicoke. I grew a bunch 2011-2015 pretty much non stop but then took a big break and forgot a lot of stuff ha ha . Just getting back into it all now mate. Seems like lots of hydro growers in Ontario ha ha
I lived in Etobicoke along lakeshore and 29 the street when I was a kid.

won't be growing 25 at once, need a couple/few mothers then the baby clones.
be nice to have 10 - 12 on the table at once, keep them small, keep the harvest time under 12 weeks.

that's the plan, not sure how it will work out. need to create an environment for the mothers ASAP. got some clippings under a T5 and dome now, hope to get a couple of them to grow.

my research shows I did a number of things wrong, my buddy also gave some great suggestions... for next time...

I want to try a few different ones, see what helps me the best, try to keep lots of that one on the go.
I don't sell any, but like to give a but away to the family when they come to town.

we have made butter a couple times and the last time I used MCT oil.
both seem to work well :p and all we used was the shake of the plants, haven't used any buds yet.

just watched a bunch of vids on youtube for instructions. fantastic.

step 1 decarboxylate your stash
oven at 230 for 30 - 40 min put dubbage in foil, seal the edges to keep in the good stuff.
let cool for 20 min when done.
Step 2 cut up the dubbage, I use a coffee grinder, ends up like you are going to roll it.
Step 3 heat the butter on the stove add water to keep the butter from burning, add dubbage. I add hot water as needed, from the kettle.
Step 4 let the stuff simmer for 3 hours, try to maintain the temp at 180 - 200 to hot will burn off the good stuff.
Step 4, drain thru cheese cloth, use a silicone glove to wring it out to get all the butter.
Step 5, put in fridge over night. the butter will harden on top of the water, pull it off, dump the water.
Step 6, make some cookies or add to toast.

never did gummies yet, so not sure what to do.
when I used the MCT oil I did not add water

Magical butter machine is awesome, I hope to get one of them soon, make the process easier.

25 OMG - I got wore out looking after.....well, I don't know how many....but not 25 !!!! I'll have to pick your bean about the edibles and such - I've not had much luck with my cococanna oil or my gummie bears - I have not used any of my good stuff yet so that may be the problem.

Hey Gro - when I say "not much luck" what I mean is that I have to take 3 of the 00 caplets to get any effect. Now in my own defence this last batch was a hodge podge - I resoaked the existing Cococanna oil with another batch of decarbed weed hoping to make it stronger. I may be over shooting my expectations.

Hey Gro - when I say "not much luck" what I mean is that I have to take 3 of the 00 caplets to get any effect. Now in my own defence this last batch was a hodge podge - I resoaked the existing Cococanna oil with another batch of decarbed weed hoping to make it stronger. I may be over shooting my expectations.
would agree with "not much luck"; everyone else gets a nice buzz off the cookies, not me, too much a pot head I guess. it sure helps me get a great sleep thou. man oh man, can't state the help there.
need 3 or 4 cookies and even store bought gummies and the like to get any kind of grand effect.

Back
Top Bottom