120-Year-Old Woman Claims Smoking Pot Everyday Is Her Secret To Long Life

Wilbur

A 120-year-old woman claims that smoking cannabis every day is her secret to long life.

Fulla Nayak, from India, says she reached the age of 120 by smoking pot and drinking strong palm win in her hut everyday.

She is living with her 92-year-old daughter and 72-year-old grandson.

Nayak told The Sun newspaper, "I don't know how I've survived so long. Many relatives much younger than me have died."

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: All Headline News Corp
Pubdate: 4 December 2006
Author: Komfie Manalo
Copyright: 2006 All Headline News Corp

Quality 120 and a pot smoker, the proofs right there folks :smokin:

SO added to my "Toker's Wall of Fame". Nice find.

Damn thats my secret to life. No one is supposed to know that. Good for her though. I hope I live to be 100.

No one has the heart to tell her she is actually 32.

This is fucking hillarious. I can't stop laughing picturing a 120 year old lady rolling up a joint or hitting a bong. Anyone know what Palm Win is?

Palm wine is wine made by tapping (like a beer tap, not the light touch) a palm tree and collecting the runoff in much the same way as maple sap is collected. If I remember correctly, you drink it the same day you collect it. Only some types of palm trees can be used this way.

:rofl: :theband: Damn Granny...u gonna "Bogart"that joint?:smokin: :sasmokin:

Haha for sure! This lady rocks my world!

But seriously... she was born in what? 1886. Thats insane. So much shit has gone on that she's lived through. Awesome adventure.. But I wouldnt want to be on it lol. I used to say "once I get athritis I want to die" lol now... I got MJ to cover that, and it'll help me live longer.

Ya she has probably not seen the world change like she would if she lived in the west. She lives in a hut thats cool. But anyway she saw the end of British rule in India. Damn she is old.

There may be a debate on exactly which year she was born, but no debate that she died in 2006, a few days after this story was originally published.

Let the conspiracy theories fly!

Racefan said:
Weird. Just today in yahoo news was a article that stated that the worlds oldest person just died at 116. I took it to mean worlds oldest ever but now I read this article. Makes you wanna go....hhhmmm...lol
who ya gonna trust, my post or yahoo? would yahoo smoke ya out if they could? hell no. :cheesygrinsmiley:

actually now that i think about it, both could be true. smokin granny died making the yahoo lady the oldest, then she died. could be.

Pythaglio said:
........ Our lady ...........

perhaps we should make her our patron saint.

Our Lady Of 420

fulla_nayak.jpg

Fulla Nayak

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore::adore: :adore: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom