1200W HPS - SCROG - Soil - NL & Strawberry Skunk - K.I.S.S Grow

re: 1200W HPS SCROG Soil NL & Strawberry Skunk K.I.S.S Grow

haha, I know that concentration lacking feeling :D

Hey. Had/have the same problem in my grow. The automazars are not comfortible with the bright light. They got twisted leavs, just like yours. But the think differents loving it. So i moved my AMs to the outside of the square of pots and keeping the TDs in centre. I have 2 strains and one love it and the other one dont like it. How about yours strains?

I cant seem to see a difference between the strains. I have 1 heavily twisted Strawberry Skunk and 1 twisted Northern Lights. The others are ok really and are just suffering from what I guess is too much light. They all look about the same really.
Guess both of mine are grumpy.

The Think Different is sounding like a great plant so far :)

the ideal distance from tops of the plant for a 400watt hps is 12inches, so a 600 watt would need to be higher than this and a 1000watt even higher, i know a cooled hood means you can have the light lower.

their is a light guide on here somewhere that shows you the perfect distance for each light type, ill try and find it, i run mine about about 14 to 16 inches above the tops of the plants during flower, 12 inches is the best distance but i dont seem to get much light coverage if i have it to low,

Ok a bit of an update is needed.
I dont have my phone so no pictures unfortunately. They will come as soon as I have it back!

The NL seedlings are growing fine now, they have developed proper leaves and are about ready to be trained - so all going well.

The Strawberry Skunk on the other hand just looks crap. One has hardly grown at all and is maybe only 2". The other 3 are deformed and not happy at all. Should I pull them and give up and try something else?

Hi guys,

I havent had my phone to take pictures for a couple weeks but here is an update.

Plant A is now half chopped down. I was going to cut it all but so many of the smaller buds werent ready so i left it under the 12/12. Not sure if that is the right thing to do but we will see.

This is whats left of plant A.

IMG_36424.jpg

This is what I have taken off it so far.

IMG_36454.jpg
IMG_36523.jpg
IMG_36549.jpg

Not too bad for half a plant that I have ruined, 35.5g

Plant B is still growing

IMG_36414.jpg
IMG_36434.jpg

As for the seedlings I have now started the LST.

IMG_36395.jpg
IMG_36384.jpg
IMG_36374.jpg

None of them look 100% but they are all growing.

They will be going under a SCROG next.

Any tips or pointers please give me a shout! Thanks :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom