12th week of flowering AK47 - First attempt

afte83

Hello people,

Here's my first post,

I still have doubts about the time of harvest,

I have a plant that vegetated for 2 months and is in the 12th week of flowering.

My soil that was prepared with perlite, coconut fiber, guano and bone meal, a bit of chicken manure, this soil rested for 5 months before being used.

At the last watering last week, i used mineral fertilizer MKP monopotassium phosphate. It was the only fertilized i applied.

My lighting is the LED base, i use a BIOLEDZ Full Cycle 19200 - 400W

temperature is around 28 ° / 30 °

humidity at 50 ° / 60 °

Following pictures, please help me on what should i do, keep in flowering or is it time to harvest?

They are donated seeds, i have information that they are regular AK47.

Thanks and hope to get help. inexperience hits me at that moment

photo4999350896596985787.jpg

photo4999248732209915877_1_.jpg

photo4999248732209915870.jpg

photo4999248732209915875.jpg

photo4999248732209915869.jpg

photo4999248732209915876.jpg

I appreciate any kind of help.

be okay

The only way to know for sure when your plant is done is for you to get a 60 to a hundred times magnifying glass and start to check the crystals

thank you for your return. @improvise, i'll do as you indicated, the next watering only with water and controlled ph.

I have a question if i should do the next irrigation with sugar cane molasses, which is rich in iron. what do you say?

The only way to know for sure when your plant is done is for you to get a 60 to a hundred times magnifying glass and start to check the crystals

I am looking for one to buy, really became quite necessary at the moment, grateful for the return friend.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you develop that fertilizing regimen? I'm curious (especially about the KH2PO4).

I was researching a form of fertilizer that did not have nitrogen, because I was suspicious that there was enough nitrogen in my soil. That's where I found researching on the internet that fertilizer that in my understanding, has no percentage of nitrogen, only phosphorus and potassium.

I found him on mercadolivre.com

What is your opinion about the product ?, because I do not have much knowledge, I bought just for testing.

I was researching a form of fertilizer that did not have nitrogen, because I was suspicious that there was enough nitrogen in my soil. That's where I found researching on the internet that fertilizer that in my understanding, has no percentage of nitrogen, only phosphorus and potassium.

I found him on mercadolivre.com

What is your opinion about the product ?, because I do not have much knowledge, I bought just for testing.

No opinion, really. I just think experimenting with fertilizers is interesting. I mentioned on one of these discussions recently that I knew a guy in college--an Ag major--who was growing corn in pure sand and giving different plants different amount of nutrients. Then he dried them and weighed them. It was all very scientific and really interesting. I'd love to have access to those chemicals and that lab. ;)

One thing that did come to mind is that KH2PO4 is the monopotassium salt of phosphoric acid, so I would expect that when it goes into solution it's going to be acidic from the remaining two H's. Do you know what kind of pH you get when you add some to water?

No opinion, really. I just think experimenting with fertilizers is interesting. I mentioned on one of these discussions recently that I knew a guy in college--an Ag major--who was growing corn in pure sand and giving different plants different amount of nutrients. Then he dried them and weighed them. It was all very scientific and really interesting. I'd love to have access to those chemicals and that lab. ;)

One thing that did come to mind is that KH2PO4 is the monopotassium salt of phosphoric acid, so I would expect that when it goes into solution it's going to be acidic from the remaining two H's. Do you know what kind of pH you get when you add some to water?

I added in the same tap water, she came off the tap with 0034 us / cm and PH 6.5. I added a quantity until the irrigation water got to 1100 us / cm the PH dropped to 4.5, I regulated with PH up until arriving in 6.7. I think that was it

How`s plant doing? Any pics. regards

Hi @improvise

Here are some new updated photos, taken yesterday.

I bought a magnifying glass, and I was able to observe the trichomes, they went from a translucent color shining (like glass) to opaque white (like milk), and still nothing amber (or brown).

What worries me is that the plant has almost no more large leaves.

was 20 cm from the light, now I placed it 40 cm away.

Any suggestion / recommendation / tip

The bottom of the plant continues to flower, releasing many white pistils

Thank you and a great start to the year for everyone.

20171231_154358.jpg

20171231_154453.jpg

20171231_154545.jpg

20171231_154602.jpg

20171231_154610.jpg

20171231_154626.jpg

20171231_154644.jpg

20171231_155031.jpg

20171231_155052.jpg

bit to go yet going by pics. when you see first sings of amber on top you could harvest the top and let bottom ones mature to amber stage. been long time that's why i like the indica variety's less flowering time, but we all different. pic of super silver haze i did.
20150116_202438.jpg
that was at 11 weeks way far to early, we live and learn, regards

bit to go yet going by pics. when you see first sings of amber on top you could harvest the top and let bottom ones mature to amber stage. been long time that's why i like the indica variety's less flowering time, but we all different. pic of super silver haze i did.
20150116_202438.jpg
that was at 11 weeks way far to early, we live and learn, regards

Sirs, about not having more large leaves, can i continue the flowering process normally, anyway?

Grateful to all for the sharing of knowledge

I agree with improvise.47 has Sativa but should be predominately Indica,this might be more of a sativa hybrid.Never grew 47,48 has more sativa from what I understand.I am trying some of that right now in a small grow similar to your system.I have been out of the arena for 27 years,been working after divorce.Retired now.Just getting back in the game.Anyways just let them mature....Definitely looks like a sativa. Good luck and keep us posted.Hey,keep asking questions and read everything!,knowledge is power.

I agree with improvise.47 has Sativa but should be predominately Indica,this might be more of a sativa hybrid.Never grew 47,48 has more sativa from what I understand.I am trying some of that right now in a small grow similar to your system.I have been out of the arena for 27 years,been working after divorce.Retired now.Just getting back in the game.Anyways just let them mature....Definitely looks like a sativa. Good luck and keep us posted.Hey,keep asking questions and read everything!,knowledge is power.

It is very good to read each comment here,

I have a concern today, this plant had a very strong smell, now it is losing its smell, I have only this plant, and when I enter the room I do not currently smell anything, I get my nose close to the buds and I have the impression that the buds are not exhaling smell like 4 or 6 weeks ago, is this normal?

The fan is connected well to it, it is well ventilated

Back
Top Bottom