13 plants all not doing good

Greenthumb414

Second grow. First grow went decent I got just shy of 4oz off 2 bagseed plants. I have since put more into this. I have a 4x3 grow box and a 4x2 closet.

grow box has a mixture of 13, 23, and 40w cfls. Making a total of around 300w I have 4 125w Cfl on way in mail to add within 10 days.
next grow will be using led panels. Had issues with rfi on hps around here.

Autoflowers are getting little over 300 watts with 8 40 to 45 watt cfls

All plants in fox farm happy frog around 35vto 40 percent perlite.

Using tap water and fox farm grow big light doses. Watering every 3 days. Having big problems this grow.

I just bought a ph meter that will be here tomorrow also I'm hoping that may be issue.

All lights on 18/6 temps stay around 73 to 77 with lights on lights off gets a little low sometimes 62 to 65.

Humidity is low 15 to 20 percent. It is -50 right now with windchill outside. I have been running a small humidifier for last two days keeping the rh at around 30%

The 3 plants in my 4x2 closet are fem autoflowers kripple berry narcotic kush and black gold.

The grow box with 10 plants are bagseed

Some days the kripple and black gold look great but some days wilted. I watered 2 days ago and right after water they wilted then next day they were perky now wilted again. They are in 1.5 gallon pots I know they should be bigger. Autos are 6 weeks old.

Kush is on light fox farm tiger bloom
Other 2 still on veg nutes but probably should switch soon. Help I'm overwhelmed I'm trying to get some type of perpetual grow going.

I used all purified water last grow this time tap. Hated buying 2 gallons of water every 3 days for my last plants that were in 5gal buckets. So I'm wondering if this is some kind of ph issue causing a deficiency or something I'm still a newbie.

Also the problem seems worse on the bagseed I'm loosing Lower leaves all plants in grow box have yellowing lower leaves please help I can't loose all these will have ph results up by tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_155051.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155051.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20190130_155041.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155041.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20190130_155030.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155030.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20190130_155016.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155016.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_20190130_155012.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155012.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20190130_155008.jpg
    IMG_20190130_155008.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_20190130_154920.jpg
    IMG_20190130_154920.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20190130_154909.jpg
    IMG_20190130_154909.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 198
first, download the foxfarm feeding schedule for soil and start following it religiously. That means you will have a different mix for each plant in a different week of its grow, but all the trouble will be worth it. The autos are probably rootbound being in such small containers. I would put them in 3 gal immediately and see if they become more normal, again following the foxfarm schedule for their age. This means using the other two main fox farm nutrients too. PH is also very important... you really need to invest in a proper pH digital pen... they are cheap and there really is no excuse not to be doing this, especially after all the care you have put into the other details.

Yes ph pen ready for pickup at Walmart tomorrow and I have been mixing different doses the solo cup plants are getting 3tsp per gallon and autos getting 5tsp per gallon I backed off from 8 per gallon cause I seen small burn

Yeah I got the big bloom grow big and tiger bloom I used big bloom once on last grow but didn't really seem to need it. But I could be wrong

Yeah I got the big bloom grow big and tiger bloom I used big bloom once on last grow but didn't really seem to need it. But I could be wrong
you are most definitely wrong... sorry. Fox Farm is a system. It is a scientifically designed system to sell you the ability to grow outstanding pot. At each stage of their program, you grow a little bit better pot. The next stage from the Trio that you now have and know to use as recommended, is the 3 solubles. One purchase of these little gems will last a tent grower 5 years... and they are worth their weight in gold and will easily triple your yield. Then, as you add more and more of their products, different stages of the plant's growth are supercharged at the appropriate times, and you will buy better quality grows by buying into their system. It is a foolproof way to grow pot, if you follow the directions. Here they are... it takes a little study, but it is all here. I used to tape this to the wall of my tent. Also keep in mind that this is an aggressive feeding schedule, and if your conditions are not optimal, ie big lights, etc... you might want to cut it back just a bit, but always keep with the suggested ratios. A foxfarm grow is science... not guesswork.
feeding-schedules-aggressive-garden-emerald-harvest-soil-feeding-chart.png

So lastnight I ordered the dirty dozen fox farm kit from Amazon and also ordered the soluble trio kit. So I spent a ton of money on those then I wake up this am and my humidifier took a crap now my rh back down to 15 or 20 percent. :eek:I will be transplanting the autos today also. They still look horrible and wilted going on day 4 or 5 of this. Pretty nervous to loose my crop. I guess if I do I will have learned something.

you are most definitely wrong... sorry. Fox Farm is a system. It is a scientifically designed system to sell you the ability to grow outstanding pot. At each stage of their program, you grow a little bit better pot. The next stage from the Trio that you now have and know to use as recommended, is the 3 solubles. One purchase of these little gems will last a tent grower 5 years... and they are worth their weight in gold and will easily triple your yield. Then, as you add more and more of their products, different stages of the plant's growth are supercharged at the appropriate times, and you will buy better quality grows by buying into their system. It is a foolproof way to grow pot, if you follow the directions. Here they are... it takes a little study, but it is all here. I used to tape this to the wall of my tent. Also keep in mind that this is an aggressive feeding schedule, and if your conditions are not optimal, ie big lights, etc... you might want to cut it back just a bit, but always keep with the suggested ratios. A foxfarm grow is science... not guesswork

Be careful with lots of additives

Keep it simple still you can read what the plants need

Fox farm trio and calmag is a great starting point, half strength on the Fox Farm, full on the calmag

Save all the other crap firbyer next grow

And be sure u have a pH pen

Yeah whatever plants don't bounce back are going to the chopping block. It was hard going from 2 plants to at one point 16 now 13. But I learned something

So after watering and light grow big dose black gold looks better. Maybe a sign it's rootbound and using it's food faster? Transplanting tonight. Would you guys say it's OK to transplant a auto at 6weeks?

Attachments

• IMG_20190131_172300.jpg
    IMG_20190131_172300.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20190131_172253.jpg
    IMG_20190131_172253.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 150
Without reading other replies... My noob opinion says nutrient burn. But thats just because it looks similar to issues I had with cuttings that was correctly diagnosed as nutrient burn.

Back
Top Bottom