13 Strains, Organic Living Soil, In And Outdoor With A Sunshine Daydream F2 Seed Preservation Project Thrown In

3E1F017D-497C-4281-8B80-DEF6F4840033.jpeg

6B3B43E1-5030-4D7A-BD7E-8A04A9629977.jpeg

My outdoor thing coming along…
You my be jealous of my soil pile, but I am jealous of your awesome greenhouse!!!

Love what your doing.

Organic grower myself, Im always looking at peers and see how they do their plants.

Thanks for sharing.
:passitleft:
Thanks for the love! I started growing organic for the simple fact I was a caregiver here in Colorado and one of my patients God rest her soul asked about it. I was crazy hydro up to that point… One love brother or sister!

Thanks for the love! I started growing organic for the simple fact I was a caregiver here in Colorado and one of my patients God rest her soul asked about it. I was crazy hydro up to that point… One love brother or sister!
One love Brother.

I got into Organic growing (everything veggies, medicinal and recreational), just because its a health choice. Cannabis is a master plant and its medicinal properties do come up when it is grown organically. Respect for all types of growing, but my heart is organic.

Keep on the good work Im sure you have helped many on your path.

:hippy:

One love Brother.

I got into Organic growing (everything veggies, medicinal and recreational), just because its a health choice. Cannabis is a master plant and its medicinal properties do come up when it is grown organically. Respect for all types of growing, but my heart is organic.

Keep on the good work Im sure you have helped many on your path.

:hippy:
I’m a reformed vegetarian… lmao! I love veggies! Give me a salad over a steak any day! I love a good steak but it doesn’t taste like a good salad with blue cheese!

Looks like I need some more N from the pictures of that plant! Newb mistakes growing 13 strains with different feeding needs….
I've only done that once and outdoors, Its sooooo hard to keep up. Not too sure I wanna do that again by myself, if I had a helper (the wife used to help, now she is over it lol)

The damage your seeing is wind burn… I think. We had a hell of a wind storm! They we’re almost flat at one point! Or I humped the dog and screwed my soil mix up this time… Obviously those 2 need water lol!
holly must a been a heavy wind to even get them inside the hoop house

You wouldn’t believe what I paid for it… 4 hoop house’s each 150foot long and about 300 pieces of 3/4 pvc… $300 no bs! He had like 50 6 inch hoods he wanted me to take but I was like nah I’m doing led now….
That seems like one heck of a bargain!

After growing organic weed (technically natural) I can hardly smoke non organic.

Wind damage and wind burn can devastate a plant. Fortunately my wind damage has been limited on outside grows.

I've only done that once and outdoors, Its sooooo hard to keep up. Not too sure I wanna do that again by myself, if I had a helper (the wife used to help, now she is over it lol)

holly must a been a heavy wind to even get them inside the hoop house
The news said it was wind gusts up to 28 miles a hour… i measured 59 miles a hour! We are northern Colorado… Or southern Wyoming depending lmao! We have the wind! I’m planning on adding shade cloth to the sides just got more wiggle wire and channel today.

Hello CO Cool Aid, may I please ask, what are the colors popping out of the drainage holes on your pots? Are those sponges? What is the purpose of that? Your plants look lush and healthy. Whatever you're doing it's working.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom