130 Watt CFL Micro Grow

Nughunter95

Hey everyone hope your all doing well. This is my first thread so pardon any mistakes. Just over a month ago I found a seed in a bag of what I was told is "blueberry kush". I took this seed and decided to take up my interest in growing my own.

I took a trip to the local hardware shop and picked up some supplies.
- 2 65 Watt 2700 K CFL bulbs. Yes I know 6500 K is best for vegging but read a thread where someone did great with the same two lights.
- one five gallon bucket
- Seed starter soil
- Alaskan fish nutrients 5-1-1
- 1 squirt bottle

From what I have read this would be the basics for what I need. The seed germinated and was planted on December 5th. Since then it seems to be growing well, nice and bushy no stretch. I noticed some yellowing of the tips around the one month mark and added some fish fertilizer yesterday.

20141231_2239251.jpg

This picture was taken on New year's eve so about day 26

20150106_1437211.jpg

This was taken on day 32 right after the feeding of fert

Screenshot_2015-01-07-11-59-28.png

And this was taken today, day 33. One day after adding fert

One again I would love any feedback out tips any of you with experience have. I plan on lst'ing pretty soon. Have a good one everyone out there and I much appreciate any tips

Ugh if you all can see I'm having a pesky photo that won't show. But I hope you can all see it. My only worry about my plant is that it's a lot smaller than some others I have seen about one month old. Anyone have ideas on why that might be?

i would say you are definitely doing something wrong. did you post pic to the gallery yet?

I posted all three to the gallery then hit the camera button like it said. Did you mean wrong with that our with the girl? Haha

the girl looks fine,, maybe a bit flat chested, but fine,, good luck with your grow, i think of myself as a 'micro' grower too, but what do i know?? cheers

Okay everyone one I am in need of your help! After watering and feeding last night this is what happened

Screenshot_2015-01-12-18-21-08.png

This is what I walked into this morning, it's never looked like this. Very droopy, I hope I didn't kill it. Please help!

it looks very dry to me, the soil, very dry. do you have a mister? spray bottle? maybe read my latest post on my journal,, about spraying and what to spray. works for me anyway.. siggy below. nice looking little plant, looking past the droopy. say again,, looks very dry,, to me..cheers, nivek. go slow on the ferts,, read my journal :wood:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom