13goody13's PNW Indoor LED vs Outdoor Grow: Tangerine Dream AF & Gorilla Glue AF

This pair is really taking off and getting great branching and spacing between nodes. That really tall branch on the TD obviously thinks that it’s the top now. We will see what the others have to say about that in about a week.
A13407D3-E9BC-4919-BCFA-BDB5133AA7F3.jpeg

The outdoor pair are showing a completely different set of traits after being way behind. It’s been harsh outside for them going out a bit early in the season, but they are figuring out their place. The gorilla glue is really loving the wind and is getting broad and leathery. The TD, not as much but still looking lively. Definitely some critters out here this year and they are already poking holes here and there.
5CBD2839-CD61-48E7-834C-272FAFCB9CD2.jpeg

Sick training dude, looks super clean!
Thank you. It's my first time doing quadlining and they are coming along well so far. I could have waited a few days to top (topped at 18) but they seem to be doing what they are supposed to. The gorilla glue hasn't really showed flower yet but it's turning into this beautiful tiny geometrically perfect bush, and is super lush. It will be really pretty to see it turn.
4BAF931F-04E9-4A94-9F8D-A9EA5E4AD319.jpeg

That GG is looking just right...all those leaves and tops can get a little intimidating at
this stage, but it actually only takes a few minutes to sort things out.
Probably looks like plant torture to someone who doesn't know the plan...
She's going to be a beauty! (as is the TD)

That GG is looking just right...all those leaves and tops can get a little intimidating at
this stage, but it actually only takes a few minutes to sort things out.
Probably looks like plant torture to someone who doesn't know the plan...
She's going to be a beauty! (as is the TD)
For sure, I’ve learned a bit about mostly tucking instead of plucking...making sure the tops all see light. It’s going to be really pretty to see and smell.

What a great looking set of plants!

Mine are looking decidedly worse after falling asleep on the job and almost freezing them! Yikes!

Keep up the great work.

Think I'll stick around...

All my best,
~Magnus

What a great looking set of plants!

Mine are looking decidedly worse after falling asleep on the job and almost freezing them! Yikes!

Keep up the great work.

Think I'll stick around...

All my best,
~Magnus
It rained here last night so my outside plants were in 2 inches of water this morning...glad I found them, and they didn’t sit there all day drowning. Sorry to hear about yours, glad we are past that point of the year here. Thanks for stopping by!

Aside from a bit of rain, these outside plants are moving along nicely. The TD is in early flowering and will probably make a nice mini plant with a few oz. The GG is still bulking up and gaining height, it has a good chance of being the better producer of these 2 once it flowers. They are in their new really bright spot right at the beach.
6AB15D4D-3CE3-411E-B6EE-39794E3BF186.jpeg
062D3367-14FE-4C1F-873D-E16A02DD6B6B.jpeg
As far as the indoor plants, the MegaCrop is working it’s magic and the TD is becoming a branchy little monster. Their dose is officially going up to 5g/G.
9CDBFE71-9BAD-4F9C-9F1E-95BD4FA75BD4.jpeg
0C6F13D8-9B6C-4FC0-BA92-4E1FC0E25AD9.jpeg
0778EBA5-D2C1-4D01-AF4F-DEB5F6F12ABB.jpeg

Indoor stacking up nicely, no issues so far besides the TD being several weeks ahead of the GG in flowering time.
D7F59F92-6944-43B0-B2AA-350BCE417307.jpeg

And these outdoor characters, doing their own thing. Snails were causing a bit of a problem but I believe it’s taken care of and it’s supposed to warm up.
6C953EDA-9D86-4EEB-8D11-9BE6125617BB.jpeg
C1A424D3-42B3-4EAE-B4C7-8A60714E0CCF.jpeg

The sun does interesting things. It’s will be fun to watch these try to catch up. Have a great weekend!

Well...shit happens... :(... although there's a seedmaking opportunity there..if you keep her him well away from the others...
Is it a hermie, or just a full on male plant?

Well...shit happens... :(... although there's a seedmaking opportunity there..if you keep her him well away from the others...
Is it a hermie, or just a full on male plant?
It’s a Hermie, looked like it was flowering female for the past week, I’m glad I spotted these early. Little tiny ones starting all over the plant as well. I considered the seed making opportunity, but this isn’t really the genetics I want, and it’s tough to find a safe place for it right now anyway. Hoping if one of your LRX babies does the same or is a male, I can cross it with that outdoor GG auto, I think that would make some interesting kids. Win some lose some, now I only have 10 plants growing instead of 11 lol I’ll probably be ok.

now I only have 10 plants growing instead of 11 lol I’ll probably be ok.
Yep, it won't be easy, but you'll just have to make do... ;)

Since it's a hermie, you really wouldn't want to make seeds with it anyway- it could be a
genetics problem, not just environmental stress.

TD is really getting some arms on her. Definitely showing the sativa genetics more with these super skinny leaves. As much as I appreciate how easily these germinated, the genetics are a bit unpredictable- the last one had fat leaves. One turned hermie, and another didn’t flower until about day 100. This one looks pretty nice for now though and her quadline training worked well.
B6207D7E-04CF-492A-A32B-3F3285B99885.jpeg
3AC49F1B-6157-4D53-A9F8-87D77D744E32.jpeg

The GG is behind but still looking pretty and is probably going to be rather large when finished.
5CC0FFD2-927C-43C0-9D5D-ADD630B2E6D7.jpeg
F40F4A29-D63C-4E6B-BE15-2556487411AC.jpeg

And the outside GG, tree trunk and all, seems to be enjoying the weather but isn’t showing much for sex yet.
12810254-C828-40A4-B880-3E9A60CC59C3.jpeg

Looking good inside and out!

Back
Top Bottom