15% Off All Cannabis Seeds At The Vault For 1 Week!

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Vault-Cannabis-Seeds-Store-Promo.png

We like to keep the Vault Community happy by offering up the best deals, promos and discounts we can. You know we love sending you goodie bags with T shirts and all the merch and we love to see you sharing these post on your social media pages.

For this latest promo, we are offering 15% OFF all seeds in The Vault Store for the next 7 days. Just use code ‘VAULTGF15’ at checkout to qualify.

We will also hold a draw on day 7 for anyone that’s bought using the discount code. One winner will win a goodie bag:

X10 Phoenix Seeds

A branded T shirt

Papers

Stickers

No need to do anything other than buy from us using the code and you will be automatically entered.

We will contact the winner of the promo by email or telephone but will not publish these details. If you want to opt-out of the promo just add “opt out of promo” to the comments box when ordering.

Promo ends midnight 19th September with the winner being announced the following day.

Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store to place your order now! https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

As always, thanks.

Thanks for the discount.

Quick question that I'm sure you get all of the time. But, I have to ask it anyways. What's the average shipping time to the US?

I'm about half way(I think) through flower on my first grow, and I'd like to get some seeds before my tent is empty. But I'm not sure how long I can wait until I order seeds.

Thanks for the discount.

Quick question that I'm sure you get all of the time. But, I have to ask it anyways. What's the average shipping time to the US?

I'm about half way(I think) through flower on my first grow, and I'd like to get some seeds before my tent is empty. But I'm not sure how long I can wait until I order seeds.
sorry for slow reply buddy, I had a few days off for a change lol

We are quick to USA! We always say allow 10 - 15 days but its usually under 10, the bit we cant control is customs slowing it down, not that much gets stopped but sometimes there is a bottleneck which causes delays (we offer guaranteed shipping though so if customs do stop it we will resend the order for free!)

sorry for slow reply buddy, I had a few days off for a change lol

We are quick to USA! We always say allow 10 - 15 days but its usually under 10, the bit we cant control is customs slowing it down, not that much gets stopped but sometimes there is a bottleneck which causes delays (we offer guaranteed shipping though so if customs do stop it we will resend the order for free!)

No worries pal. I've got some time still. I appreciate the answer. And the guaranteed shipping sounds like a nice addition.

Back
Top Bottom