150 Watts HPS 16 Purple Kush Plants

prokiller420

2 by 3 feet 32 inch high I'm using a heater fan that i fix up 26 c alwayz running 24/7 out of 17 purple kush bagseeds 16 came out 2 are a little retarded slow growing

image559.jpg
image564.jpg
image568.jpg
image567.jpg
image565.jpg
image560.jpg
image556.jpg

Looking good!!
Glad to see you took my advice and started a journal!
Now everyone can tag along!

If you're looking for a way to raise the RH in your little cabinet.
Try putting a bucket of water with a towel half in and half out in the corner.
It will draw the water out of the bucket into the towel and disperse it into the environment.
:thumb:

prokiller420 said:
and my lowest temp at night is 16.5 to 18.0 celsus when i watered them and they wilted i bring them out of the grow box so its more easy to water maybe the wilting is because it goes from 27 c to 18 celsus plus water maybe thats why they wilted

Plants are always going to wilt when the light are off, that's just a given. But the excessive temp swing from lights on to off can have them taking a bit longer to straighten out.
Try to make sure you only water at lights on time. That gives them more time to transpire throughout the day. Another way to raise the RH a bit is to floiar spray them about an hour before lights on. This will give the room some extra moisture while giving them enough time to evaporate the sprayed water so the harsh light doesn't magnify the droplets burning the plants..
You might want to include more information about your setup in your journal, just to help us when answering questions. like.

-What is your light schedule? 18/6, 16/8, 24, GLR?
-Are you intending to flower these plants in that same cabinet or do you have another spot for budding?
-What kind of water are you using to feed, tap? RO? Distilled? filtered?
-Do you have a PH pen?
-What's in your soil mix?

I'm guessing from the video that your cabinet is in the Garage or basement? which would explain the temp swings.
You don't really want to have more than a 10 degree swing between lights off and on.
Is there any way to raise the temperature a bit in the surrounding room when lights are off?
Make sure your water isn't too cold when watering as well, that can also make them wilt.
If you pick up a cheap floating thermometer at an aquarium store, you can keep say a 5 Gallon bucket in a warmer place in the house. Try and aim to keep the water at around 68 degrees F. Another bonus to having your water in a bucket is if left for 24-36 hours to sit, Chlorine will evaporate from the water making it cleaner for the plants.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom