150W HPS - 18 pics - 9 weeks flower

budds are tight Chicago :) just got my preliminary weight 52 G + SOME still drying and about a 1/4 i sampled :) i love my 150s but may have to try the enclosed 250. So it would be 250 + 150 + 150 = 550 of hps. I was gonna mount my 100 mh on a track to get the full spectrum in :) so 650 watts + the back drop 130 and sprials 200 be some where around 950-1K watts total :) cant wait to get my closet converted from rdwc to a flood table set up, these bucket are a pain to move in and out and around in my tight space :(
1_almost_done.JPG
2_update_12-10.JPG
2_budd1.JPG

Great thread man u have inspired me to get a 150 hps do u have an tips, is your 150 all built in to the box or do you have an external ballast and so forth?

Smokey1507 1st Soil - CFL Grow

I bought the Sun Systems 150. The unit came as one piece with magnetic ballast in the hood. came with a bulb for under $100.

Now I see them online for about 75.

I did open the hood and tried to reduce the hum of the ballast by placing rubber grommets between the mounting points. I did quiet it a little.

I also remoted the ballast and had to re-work the hood so the light could hang from it's hooks. Also had to re-mount the bulb.

In hindsight, I would leave everything as it came and just dealt with the hum because it really is not that loud when you add the fan noise from the exhaust filter and other fans.

The 150 just made me want to put a 400 in the cab. LOL

wow, that is really great....hope my one a.g. does as well as any of yours....good on ya....hugs, L, and many more oz's....:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom