150W HPS - 18 pics - 9 weeks flower

ChicagoJoe

420 Member
This bush is all one plant. Grow cab is 18inches by 36 inches with a 150 W HPS
9weeks_01.jpg

9weeks_02.jpg

9weeks_03.jpg

this first one is under the hps, it really shows the discoloration in the upper fan leaves. They are losing green and gaining purple.

9weeks_04.jpg

9weeks_05.jpg

9weeks_08.jpg

9weeks_Z02.jpg

9weeks_Z04.jpg

The zoomed in shots are the result of automatic cropping of the originals without any loss.
I thought this one turned out really cool.
9weeks_Z06.jpg

An amazing plant Joe. I love the different shades of purple, almost black. I forgot Joe, is it bagweed or a specific strain?

Anyway Buddy, those buds are frostily delicious!:bravo::cheer:

Yes, they look super frosty. I wanted to keep the memories and thought a nice set of photos would be perfect. The colors are really cool.

It's bagseed from some dank that came around last year.
My friend seems to think it smells like trainwreck. He says it's a very distinct smell and brought me some product to smoke. It might be the same strain, but I will not know till it's cured.

If this is how my initial indoor grow turned out under a 150. I can't wait to see what some purchased seed will produce under a 400.

Beautiful...very nice grow!!

Thanks, Ncal, keep em rolling. I got 2 consecutive bike commutes last week for a total of about 75 miles. How's your riding going?

that looks really good

Thank you, I hope they taste and work like they look and smell.

Nice work Joe!
great looking plants joe:goodluck:
looking good man!! Trainwreck was my first guess too. WOOHOO!! +REP
very sexy lady you have there joe well done
yea your right, those do look similar. Yours looks more like the orginal cut though. well done

Thanks guys (well, I think you are all guys),
I appreciate you taking a look. The pics turned out great. Last night was 5 days after the pics were taken and :
- the sugar leaves are turning black and looking frosty and healthy
- the fan leaves are turning purple and yellow
- the top buds closest to the light are getting crispy and not frosty

It's been almost a full 2 weeks since the 10 gallon flush. I've been watering every 3rd day with only water.

Tonight, as soon as the lights come on, I'm going to take a good hard look at her and decide if we're ready for harvest. If so, I will water lightly and then shut the lights off for 2-3 days and chop on Sunday.
Or maybe delay a bit and do the same long dark period and harvest on 4/20. That sounds like a better plan.

And in about 6 weeks, I will be chilling with my friends, new and old, for a little RnR :roorrip:

HOLY SHIT MAN!! JEEPERS!! scooch over..... is there an extra seat in here for me??

SUBSCRIBED!! :nicethread:

GO FOR THE EXTENDED DARK/FLUSH AND SHOOT FOR THE 4-20 HARVEST!!

i am sure we can find a way to get you involved in our hooplah on tuesday if you want?? maybe post your harvest pics on our live video feed??

f'n beautiful colors man.... seriously. well done :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom