150W HPS Scrog

Hey guys, I'm here with another update! Pics were taken on sunday - finished week 5 I gave them epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) and pH was too low too so I'm trying to increase that with wood ashes and cytrus juice. They are still getting BioBizz Bloom and Hesi SuperVit. I hope we fix this Mg defic :thumb:

IMAG09668.jpg
IMAG09676.jpg
IMAG09685.jpg
IMAG09705.jpg

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Why are you trying to higher the ph with "wood ashes and cytrus juice" wouldn't that just lower it even more?

My pH was too so I added epsom salt, wood ashes and orange juice among with orange and some other cytrus peels too. To answer your question, the carbonate ion in lime sources works to neutralize the acid. Lime sources contain micronutrients like dolomite, which is a mixture of calcium and magnesium carbonates. Wood ashes also provide lime with the addition of other micronutrients including potassium, phosphate, boron and other elements.

Hey guys sorry for no updates I had some problems with my camera :wood:. Pics will come on friday or saturday. For now I can say that everything is looking well, Ive added some Plagron nutes: Plagron Green Sesnation and Terra Bloom to boost flowering and to improve the taste. Some buds are like enough thick but others only have little bit of hair on them.. :hmmmm:.

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Hey guys here I am with a finished 7th week. Buds are still abit weird but some are quite big and in max 3 weeks Ill chop them. Just found out that Superbuds genetics need abit more tweaking. Top leaves changed its form and some branches dont produce buds. I've fixed all nutrition problems and now they are more or less ok. Ive choped down one little branch that was supposed to be making buds after 7 weeks. From what I've read about this strain from experts and GHS Strain Hunters, Ill add by saying this strain has about 4 different phenos:

1#this one is from from the ------ video with arjan and franco, the one that branches and yields well. tastes Nutty,piney and fruity all at once.

2#this pheno is very short, and yields very little. BUT, if qualities your game. Shes a keeper. Crystal production like a kush variety. She tastes and smells earthy,soily,sandy and beachy LOL

3#this one will essentially grow 4-6 BIG colas if topped correctly. Nutty,piney and fruity

4#Super Hermi

Id say I have #3 :( .

IMAG09883.jpg
IMAG09895.jpg
IMAG09905.jpg
IMAG09917.jpg
IMAG09933.jpg
IMAG09942.jpg

I'd say dont risk with this plant and go for a better strain.. I really liked her description on GHS and I wanted it for treating illnes but I guess Ill have to go for a different strain, probably an autoflower since I need buds ASAP to treat my mother's cancer and my mental state. Ill link it here if I do

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Hey Tazzy sorry to see your funky pheno. I see you are trying Super Bud from GHS. I'm curious, where did you acquire your Super Bud seed if you don't mind me asking.

So I just harvested everything this weekend and It enough for me to bake 2 trays of cookies, didnt weight it but on eye I can say about 50g dried. I will pause my growing for a few months and continue when I move to another state. When I continue with further grows Ill bump this thread but photos of baking and making cookies will be posted here.

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom