150w SOG Help!

lupuz

Ok well, I am planning on buying a 150w Hps, having a mother, taking clones and around 8 small clones budding, harvesting every 2 months, hopefully give me 100gr+.

My question is:
Well I can buy a prop tray with rockwood, and root grow, so How should I do this?

320-652-large.jpg

Do I need to veg under cfls?
Do I need to transplant?

Can I fit more than 1 tray?

This I was thinking all in an aprox 2mx2m or 3mx3m, not sure if closed yet

If you read around u could prob find out on ur own ez...
If ur Using clones once ur clones have roots I'm pretty sure you could put em in 2L pop bottles for pots n do a 2L pop bottle SOG...

I think there might even be one in grow journals you could copy...
Im not sure if ur lights big enough tho

Read through this Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

420fied is an experienced grower who uses this method too I think... check out his grow journals too

You said in 2mx2m or 3mx3m? You know how long a meter is right? That 150w will not come close to giving enough output for 2mx2m...for that light you could do 2ftx2ft...ive never used a 150w I use my 1000w in 4.5ftx4.5ft that's not even 2mx2m bro...try dividing it up into two smaller parts and keep your mother plant and clones under cfls then switch the clones over to your flowering space with your 150w when your ready but I wouldn't veg the clones long because they will get too tall for that 150w and it won't have any light penetration...i would suggest using the 150w hps and a few 6500k cfls (cool white/daylight) for veg if you already have it and just get a 400w to flower if your budget permits it

Oh ok sorry I re read your post I would just buy a 400w hps instead if the budget allows but if not just go with the smaller spaces instead of larger ones...either way you have to have two spaces because flowering and vegging plants have diff light cycles and just veg and maintain your mother under cfls

I veg cuttings/clone under CFL 125w, 6400k even germinated seeds with it, its cheaper on electricity also :love:

Not had any problems with it yet from clones freshly taken to rooting them (2 weeks) and transplanting to 1 litre pot (another 2 weeks) then for a month of vegging about a total of 2 months i would say, average height 12 inch to 18 inch might varie a little on strain type etc

Yes you will need to transplant at some point & no you don't have to use cfl at least get a MH for vegging.

Ok, but how do I do the cloning?, i cut put in root grow, and put the rockwood in the 8 sapces and plant there the clones? or use small containers/pots?

Ok, but how do I do the cloning?, i cut put in root grow, and put the rockwood in the 8 sapces and plant there the clones? or use small containers/pots?

You really need to go read this thread and all the sub threads. It will answer most of your beginning questions.

Back
Top Bottom