16 Pot - RDWC Hydro - Pro 4800W

:drool: don't be telling me there's 6 more rooms in envious will ya get all rooms cooking in the end
Do you just keep locations running until it's no longer sensible or do ya move when been there a while I'm stuck with same location at min so don't have a choice
Just fink cult you could have coffee machine an everything running on them sparks lol:goodjob:
Your threads me guilty pleasure

I messaged you on YouTube under the name purple gorilla lol.

My question was... could flowering a strain before maturation I.e short veg time, cause the flowering transition to be slightly delayed?

My current set up is 2 x 90l dwc tubs
With a v60 air pump running 10 airstone. 5 in each tub.
The tubs are filled with 70l of nutrient solution which I change every week.
The strain is moxie alpine og and lucky number Steven. One strain should finish at 65 days and the other at 56 days.
Each strain has there own tub.

Lights on Temp is sitting at 23c
Lights off temp is sitting at 17-19
Res temp at 18c
Humidity 47-55%

Ionic grow 2 and half week veg
Ionic grow first week of flower
Plagron hydro the last two weeks
Ec has been 1.2- 1.8
Ph set a 6.0 usually drops down to 5.6 by the next res change.
No light leaks or signs of pests and deficiency.

I just ask because my current week 3 of flower is looking like what I am used to seeing at week 2 of flower.

And I experienced this with my last grow also.

Just wondered what your thoughts are.
Thanks

Most interesting thread as my next grow I want to move to flood and drain in buckets , FDB ? , as opposed to tables.

I like the cool tube lighting system your using , I use two cool tubes in conjunction with led panels.

So sad what happened with your last start up , I take it the water supply did not resupply as hoped/designed ?
Good of you for posting that issue as others will likely be extra careful after seeing the empty room.

I'm along for the ride , subbed

Most interesting thread as my next grow I want to move to flood and drain in buckets , FDB ? , as opposed to tables.

I like the cool tube lighting system your using , I use two cool tubes in conjunction with led panels.

So sad what happened with your last start up , I take it the water supply did not resupply as hoped/designed ?
Good of you for posting that issue as others will likely be extra careful after seeing the empty room.

I'm along for the ride , subbed

the issue was too much ph down. i dont staybatbmy grows all of the time as i have many spaces and travel over 2000miles to some of them. when im away people make mistakes.

I actually not a fan of cooltubes as they def affect yield. but i have 100's of them and in this space where outdoor temps are are 100f and not using sealed rooms they help a little. Leds arw good when you find the good panels but you wont see me buy them as it makes no sense to buy an Led panel when the same price buys you 10 600w hps at the same price no matter how good the panel is.

I helped a friend design and build his panels but at £2000 a panel no thanks. that means 20000 to set a room up that will yield the same as a 3000 room. no sense, no comparison.

With the LED you pay now and save on your electricity later.

That is *If* they are saving commercial growers money on electric bills , energy savings is their claim to fame.

It could be all Marketing ..

I watched a video by a commercial warehouse grower with LED's on one side and Gavitas on the other side but he never completed the harvest results tests.

Which makes me think yield caparisons results did not favor the LED's , who you could tell the grower had pinned his hopes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the cooltubes , I notice the tight reflector makes for a hot central spot and weaker side lighting.

i just dont think led really save power. simply because to fill a room you still draw what you draw. 600w is 600w no matter how you say it and if you match watt for watt its the same. also it take you a long time to save on electric if you ofset the cost of 10 panels against that.

Im not saying leds are bad, there are some great lights out there. But its the cost of setting rooms up thats the problem.

It depends what shade you use on cooltubes but always go for big shades and tubes or you lose alot of light.

Do you know of an l.e.d that you would recommend that would not disappoint? or that you know delivers on yeilds?
For a smaller set up it could be beneficial to use during the summer months when you do not want the added heat of the hps or use cool tubes for that matter.

Hey Cult

here is some pics regarding my earlier question, see what you think.
Day 21 flower. Looking slow or possibly just a strain qaulity. should i worry or not basically?

20160328_100603_1_.jpg

20160328_100558_1_.jpg

20160328_100554_1_.jpg

Gavita 1000w pro. Set at 600w. I was away for just over a week and was not able to keep them pruned. Only just installed the net.
I used the same light to veg for 3 weeks also on the 600w setting.

Yeah maybe. There a little to close in fact. But no signs of burn or light bleaching. I just wonder because previously my plants were far more stretchy. Does it benefit to use a metal halide through veg? Also as my current tents are 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.8 would it be worth swapping the gavita for an electronic ballast and air cooled reflector maybe? Thanks

So heres a little video update. very short but i will get a more detailed one up soon. So now they are rooting there will be explosive growth. need to add another 5 600w hps to maximize the space.

i have just added a top feed off beneficial bacteria and enzymes. I had to buy pirhana and tarantual frm AN which is expensive but i couldnt get any great white and i dont have anything to make my own. Im of the opinion that living res's give the healthiest plants and best results.

Back
Top Bottom