16 Pot Wilma System Hydro

so i thought i would add the end few weeks of another grow i have before starting my new setup and journal.

Strain is A.M.S and Flying Dutchman Pure from cuttings and 1 sleestack skunk from seed
6.5 litre square pots and 1 21litre oxypot
coco coir
week 6 of flower

Heres some pics of oxypot and i'll add rest of pics later

20120929_170049.jpg

20120929_165936.jpg

20120929_165924.jpg

20120929_165834.jpg

20120929_165817.jpg

Hmmm, I always hear people swearing by co2, saying it gives around a 20 percent better yield. I was thinking of adding a tank to my room, but I wanna make sure it's worth it first. I think I'm gonna have to look into it a little more.

I dont think its worth it. i had co2 set up through an ecotechnic unis controller. it def makes plant grow faster in veg and allows plant to handle higher temps. u must up nutrient levels to. it does have benefits but not huge benefits. so long as u have a good intake and outake there is only small difference. grow rooms with not so great air circulation may benfit more.

No prob X.

Ive used it on and off for years, but i dont bother now. To use it effectively u need to work out the volume of ur grow space and get the right ppms in the air. it can be tricky and u need to take into account how fast u exhaust ur room. Def speeds up veg growth, but u must adjust nutrients and temps to accomodate it. i see people using home made kits and things on here, which to me are pointless as they will give nowhere near the co2 needed to boost growth, unless it in a very small area with poor ventilation. As for 20% extra yields, i have seen people post all sorts of claims but wen i ask how they did it most reply they havent even tried it so its guess work! For me A well ventilated grow space with plenty of air circulation does the job just fine. If u really like messing around trying new things then go for it but work/reward ratio isnt worth the extra in my opinion.

:peace:

Thanks for the info, that seems to make sense to me. I've spent enough money on my room anyway, no need to go dumping a bunch more money on something that may not even give better results. My results are fine for me.

Hi mate, crop looked pretty damn good considering 3 weeks early!
The wilmas are looking very very tempting, wondering if you had any problems with the spacing between the pots?
how many times have you used the wilma system successfully? i was thinking maybe because the pots are kind of bunched together maybe that restricted air flow, hence budrot.

Any feedback wouldbe great.

Back
Top Bottom