16 Pot Wilma System Hydro

Taken today.... must apologise for pic quality

IMG_11977.JPG

IMG_119611.JPG

These were taken few days ago before i noticed the rot

rsz_dscn4137.jpg

rsz_dscn4138.jpg

Hey Cult, just read through your journal. Sorry to hear about the bud rot! Bad hit, I was worried that might happen. It's pretty crowded in there, the only way I know of to get rid of bid rot is to cut it out, all of it! It spreads like wildfire!!! I would also go overboard with fans and keep it windy. It will be a battle to save the crop. Good luck, I hope you can pull it off!

Hey Cult, just read through your journal. Sorry to hear about the bud rot! Bad hit, I was worried that might happen. It's pretty crowded in there, the only way I know of to get rid of bid rot is to cut it out, all of it! It spreads like wildfire!!! I would also go overboard with fans and keep it windy. It will be a battle to save the crop. Good luck, I hope you can pull it off!

welcome....

I have added 2 12" oscillating fans and cahnged out take to a 8" and intake to a 6". Sprayed with botritis killer spay. Hoping this works. Most of my grows are crowded as i loke the sog method. This is the first time in 12 years i have had rot, its a nightmare. I will see how it goes over the coming days and if it continues to escalate i will harvest early. This is not what i want as the flowers pack there weight on now and ripen, it just wont be good to harvest now :(

Hey cultivator, do u give your clones nutes once they start showing roots? I have advanced nutes. My starting point is about 350 ppm from the tap.

not right away, i usually wait until the cuttings need them. The roots will grow faster if u leave nutes out as long as u can as they search for them. I normally wait til my roots are atleast 4" then i will feed at 1/4 strength veg nute and half strength roots excellurator and half strength superthrive. Sometimes i foliar spray with nitrozyme. In the aero cloner its good to let the roots really develop before transplant as it makes transplant stress easier and u arent slowing ur grow down, u are effectively growing ur plant and i have succesfully transplnted into lots diff media.

My tap water is around 350ppm also and i have great results with it. What exactly will u be feeding?

Oh man, what a bummer. I had to spring for a dehumidifier for my grow space, and it really does the trick. They're pricey though! I keep an oscillating fan at the base level of my flowering plants, blowing through their lower branches to help also. If you are worried about the buds you harvest, consider "water curing" (search the 420mag forums here for more info). It can save harvested moldy bud.

It reduces yield a little, but makes potency higher so it's a bit of a wash. Also, it reduces smell and taste quite a bit. Not bad, but just weaker smell/taste. Some people like that for stealth. I've seen good growers do it successfully, and it can save otherwise ruined bud. Just a thought, but maybe you don't need to do that. Keep it in mind in case you get more mold issues going... :goodluck:

Hi x

Yes its a bummer. crop is down now so i have managed to salvage approx 20oz, its still drying so thats just an estimate. obviously its not going to be the best smoke but it will be smokeable, will suit those who dont like couch lock lol. Learned alot from this experience and it wont happen again if i can help it. It caught me by surprise but i could have done more to prevent it. Not to worry onwards and upwards.

How do u move journals to completed journals?

Also i am half way through week 3 flower on another grow, maybe i will switch journal to that instead.....

so here is a couple pics of final product. It was a bit rushed so not the best pics. Taken down 20 days early, the buds that werent ravaged are ok but they would have been great had i not had bud rot.

The dreaded rot!

IMG_12126.JPG

nugs

IMG_121811.JPG

IMG_121612.JPG

IMG_12149.JPG

Not a bad yield considering its 3 weeks early, just hope its ok to smoke

so here is a couple pics of final product. It was a bit rushed so not the best pics. Taken down 20 days early, the buds that werent ravaged are ok but they would have been great had i not had bud rot.

The dreaded rot!

IMG_12126.JPG

nugs

IMG_121811.JPG

IMG_121612.JPG

IMG_12149.JPG

Not a bad yield considering its 3 weeks early, just hope its ok to smoke

Sorry to hear you had to chop, but holy shit that's a lot of buds, bro I could probably smell your house from a couple hundred yards away.

haha thats ok TG, its disappointing to say the least. I was expecting min 40 oz but it will be nearer 25 i think, not a great result for me. but i have other grows so its not the end of the world. Im going to jump in to another journal and document another grow im doing thats around 3 weeks into flower.

Trust me u wouldnt smell it from 6 yards away, 12" large rhino carbon filter and ona gel make sure of that lol.....

haha thats ok TG, its disappointing to say the least. I was expecting min 40 oz but it will be nearer 25 i think, not a great result for me. but i have other grows so its not the end of the world. Im going to jump in to another journal and document another grow im doing thats around 3 weeks into flower.

Trust me u wouldnt smell it from 6 yards away, 12" large rhino carbon filter and ona gel make sure of that lol.....
is Ona Gel An additive, how does that work, because you could smell mine from outside, I had to pick the smelliest plants in the world I like it but I dont want my house to smell like dank!

Cant wait to see your next journal!

ona gel is a product that neytralizes odours but i only use it as an added extra. Nothing beats my rhino carbon filter and ive tried many things. They ar expensive but a 6in large one will last around a year and they are worth the money because they work!!!

My dry weight is 32.5 oz. not bad for a 1.2 x 2.4 x 2m space taken down 3 weeks early

Back
Top Bottom