16 Site Undercurrent Flipbx With 7.2

There is in a sense 2- 8 site under current systems sharing 1 control bucket. The main reason I went that way is it would allow me to share pH controller, water chiller, and one spot to feed them all. The big concern is they are all connected.
31978.JPG

41528.JPG

51232.JPG

couple of tricks I've learned building several systems with uni seals.

1) Sand a slight tapper on the pvc ends that you'll push through the uniseal. No joke this has reduced my use of curse words by nearly 81%. It does add some time but I do a rough 60grit on a palm sander, and then a couple swipes with a medium grit by hand to smooth it off and done.
tappered_pvc.JPG

2) The other swear reducing tip of the day... warm those uniseals up! I just went with super hot out of the tap. I also add a tablespoon of Oxiclean to the hot water. I tossed all 34 seals in there and grabbed one by one as I needed them.
warm.JPG

I bend certain ones to level off the garden canopy, and spread out the tall slender plants for a bigger canopy foot print. Not to mention some of these ladies would be 6.5' tall if they weren't bent. At least that's why I like to bend some.

The girls are getting heavy. Had a couple branches limp over with weight so it was time to address trellising. Put up a rim of 1x2 boards with eye hooks to run wire or rope threw to opposite eye hooks. so once its all in there should be a pretty good grid to trellis with. I Here is the weekly pic of F1, just got its second round of nutes for the week.
wk9.JPG

Its been awhile since any updates. I've remembered to take pictures lol just not upload them. so here is the update... 2" pipe is clogging so that's a bummer, but I don't think I get rid of the system or change it for a couple of runs. I have thought about putting a recirculating time on the water pumps just to keep them from burning up. F1 is on its flushing cycle and should be ready soon. The 3 HeadBand plants might need a little more time. here is F1 got some green cleaning done and exposed some buds a bit better.
31990.JPG

I was skretching my head about passive air flow and filters. And came up with a simple design. Used up some white 3/4" J channel cut into 10" pieces. Screwed them into the wall to size of the filter and wall-ah.
22484.JPG

And finally F2 got some plant additions. So here is the start of them. The flip box gave me a hard time at first, well it may have been the timer I was using... got it figured out though. May have blown my second ballast in this space. That's a pain in the A$$ my own fault in a sense. I picked up a couple cheap digital ballasts and needless to say they're cheap. So back to ordering up some new ones.
IMG_264919.JPG

man its been a long time since Ive posted lol, for that ill keep it short. F1 finished nicely and came out as expected, F2 is in full swing with a few weeks left. I set up a quick 4x4 table in F1 and also a couple trays for seedlings. the build was fun with the table but need some minor adjustments. these led lights I had from a test run for a company, they weren't the best for blooming or rather penetrating the canopy but they do a good job with seedlings and vegging.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom