1600W DIY Supersoil, Seedsman Cheese, Seedsman Blueberry, LA Confidential, Seedsman Jack Herer

Really solid. They brought a whole shit load of genetics when they moved from Cali to Amsterdam. Better yet they established really good working relationships with the other growers there. Those relationships gave them a better genetic pool then they would have had just trying to outdo their competition. Which they could have done.

Lots of US strains helped Amsterdam get going in the first place. Skunk #1, Blueberry, Bubblegum,Haze, and lots of others. All came from US breeders. The new California genetics gave the UK another big boost when DNA showed up

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Dry room temp 65 humidity 30. I will post manicured pics in about a week. All of you on here are the only ones I can share this with. For that i am thankfull. I look forward to helping, sharing and progessing with all of you!

I have started the next round of seeds. 8 different strains. I will start a journal and post the link with the pics in about a weeks time. Until then, life’s a garden. Dig it.

beauty plants indeed,, cheers friend,,

i would love to read a bit about your soil,, i did not see more than a tease about your diy soil project,, tho i may have missed it

nice workin it friend,, cheers

beauty plants indeed,, cheers friend,,

i would love to read a bit about your soil,, i did not see more than a tease about your diy soil project,, tho i may have missed it

nice workin it friend,, cheers
Here’s the deal with the soil. Precursor: I’m mostly self thought and only had the basic fundamentals tought to me when I was 17 by a guy who grew indoor in pro mix using HESI nutes.

About 5 years ago I got really ambitious and decided to try a decent outdoor crop. Had no experience with soil but I knew that using hydro nutes outside would be an ass pain. I think somewhere on this site or ic mag a guy posted his plants with a “money saver” soil mix. I hemmed and hawed all winter. The mix was:

1 bale pro mix bx
2 40lb bags potting soil
1 40lb bag composted cow manure.

Nutes for veg:
Fox farm American pride time release (follow dosing on bag for new container plantings)

Nutes for flower:
Fox farm fruit and flower dry fertilizer. (Follow instructions on bag for established container plants)

Water only

Soil worked incredible in fact I pulled 10 packs out of that plot.

When I decided to do indoor I used the same soil mix and did everything the same. I ran into a few problems like fungus gnats and I think the American pride time release was too much for the short veg time indoor plants get. I also noticed ph issues that at the time I thought were related to the fungus gnats in the soil. Then when I got the fungus gnats under control with tons of yellow sticky traps from start to finish I still had ph issues so this last run I added lime pellets to soil mix before transplant and was incredibly please with the results of that. I added 1 tablespoon/ 5 gallon of soil and I will be adding more next time.

My revised indoor version of this soil mix is as listed above only using much less time release fertilizer than instructions on bag in veg and adding lime pellets into the soil mix hope this helps and wasn’t too confusing I just want you to understand how I got to this point

Some more info on my setup:

Hortilux bulbs 1000 and 600
Phantom 2 ballasts with 15% overdrive
Adjustawing medium and large
Portable ac unit
phresh filter
I will be ordering the super spreaders for the adjustawings.

Do you have pics of any of those?
The only pictures I have of DNA genetics right now is their R.K.S. It was really early and the plant buds are getting bigger. I forgot about the R.K..S.

This plant still has lots of time left and is a complete mystery. When these pictures were taken I wasn't so sure this was going to produce anything at all. Hairs are all drying early but the trichomes are still showing plenty clear and are still growing.

I will try and get some pictures of the Tangilope today.

The only pictures I have of DNA genetics right now is their R.K.S. It was really early and the plant buds are getting bigger. I forgot about the R.K..S.

This plant still has lots of time left and is a complete mystery. When these pictures were taken I wasn't so sure this was going to produce anything at all. Hairs are all drying early but the trichomes are still showing plenty clear and are still growing.

I will try and get some pictures of the Tangilope today.
The quality of your photos is impressive! That rks looks like it would put you to sleep! Thanks for sharing. Maybe try moving her farther from the light source maybe she will finish. Just a thought!

Air cooled lights so heat or light to close is not the issue. Weird mix of indica and sativa here. It wants to finish fast but needs time for trichomes to mature. In these pics they look cloudy. Under a scope you can tell they are not ready.

You will see this in a lot of the white strains. Most trichomes are cloudy through most of the grow. Cloudy does not always mean mature. With a scope you can tell.

Thanks about the photos. I am working hard at it. I will try and get pics of the R.K.S. today when I do the Tangilope. Other then a few bad spots on the leaves you can tell this plant is still packing on the trichomes.

Air cooled lights so heat or light to close is not the issue. Weird mix of indica and sativa here. It wants to finish fast but needs time for trichomes to mature. In these pics they look cloudy. Under a scope you can tell they are not ready.

You will see this in a lot of the white strains. Most trichomes are cloudy through most of the grow. Cloudy does not always mean mature. With a scope you can tell.

Thanks about the photos. I am working hard at it. I will try and get pics of the R.K.S. today when I do the Tangilope. Other then a few bad spots on the leaves you can tell this plant is still packing on the trichomes.
That’s awesome looking forward to it. Only reason I say back the lights off is I used to keep them close as possible all the way to the end and I would get new white pistols and trichs would take forever to ripen. I started raising lights way up at the beginning of week 7 like when you see flower shots of warehouses in magazines and your scratching your head thinking why are those lights so damn far away?? Noticed strains of all sorts want to ripen faster. In nature fall sunlight is less intense as well. Not knocking your methods jackalope! just friendly convo sharing my 2 cents

I am always open to suggestions. I like the idea. I have a few inches left to go up this time so it is doable. I agree about it being in a plants make up to notice it. I have lowered light times and intencity at the end of flower before. First go with the air cooled lights so I have never really had room to go up LMAO. Here is the R.K.S. Now like I said it is still getting bigger and packing on the trichomes.

La confidential Purple pheno.
@SeedsMan Cheese.

Attachments

• 8DD6DBDB-A3BE-41EA-A30C-CD35EC904222.jpeg
    8DD6DBDB-A3BE-41EA-A30C-CD35EC904222.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 36
  • A641B3B7-2B2F-475E-B55E-867EDF270EDF.jpeg
    A641B3B7-2B2F-475E-B55E-867EDF270EDF.jpeg
    449 KB · Views: 37
  • E5F31ACD-34C8-47EE-A8EC-B962A1C2B373.jpeg
    E5F31ACD-34C8-47EE-A8EC-B962A1C2B373.jpeg
    420.9 KB · Views: 46