1600W LED 5x5 Tent

What was your feeding schedule with the THC bomb? I'm on week three now, Wondering if the Happy Frog will be enough to get them thru the veg cycle. Using 3 gallon smart pots
I've never used happy frog. So I'm unsure. This was my first grow. I grew in coco in 5 gal smart pots. I fed THC Bomb daily with canna coco nutes. I cut THC Bomb 2 days ago. Spent all night trimming last night and the night before. Just 3 more main colas to trim and she'll be all done. All the others are looking pretty good. Just waiting on amber trichs. Smurfberry had got some bad wind burn. The fan shifted while I was in my little vacation. And was blowing directly into the middle of Smurfberry. She's huge. Gonna be just like the bomb was I think just bushier.

Here are a few pics
One of the 7 main colas
420-magazine-mobile1471087613.jpg

Popcorn nugs for whatever I decide to do with them.
420-magazine-mobile1280832636.jpg

My closet
420-magazine-mobile1602352796.jpg

The tent now.
420-magazine-mobile1675386261.jpg

I've never used happy frog. So I'm unsure. This was my first grow. I grew in coco in 5 gal smart pots. I fed THC Bomb daily with canna coco nutes. I cut THC Bomb 2 days ago. Spent all night trimming last night and the night before. Just 3 more main colas to trim and she'll be all done. All the others are looking pretty good. Just waiting on amber trichs. Smurfberry had got some bad wind burn. The fan shifted while I was in my little vacation. And was blowing directly into the middle of Smurfberry. She's huge. Gonna be just like the bomb was I think just bushier.

Here are a few pics
One of the 7 main colas
420-magazine-mobile1471087613.jpg

Popcorn nugs for whatever I decide to do with them.
420-magazine-mobile1280832636.jpg

My closet
420-magazine-mobile1602352796.jpg

The tent now.
420-magazine-mobile1675386261.jpg

Nice harvest you got going there. Some of those nugs look nice and dense. Have seen some other growers grow smurfberry and it looked like a shrub at the end. Just a huge round ball of super big dense feisty nugs. Can't wait to see her get the chop.

So I've got a ton... of little popcorn nugs. Debating on making bubble bag hash or butter. Or is something else I can use them on. I wish I could make dabs. I've seen the process over and over but I am not going to throw the money into a vacuum pump and all that to purge the oil. I am going to pick up a scale tomorrow after work so I can weigh my harvest from this plant. I've filled a quart mason jar full with a few of the smaller branches and smaller nugs that weren't popcorn and airy. I have a ton more to snip into jars as well. I bought a dozen jars. I feel like I might need more.

So I've got a ton... of little popcorn nugs. Debating on making bubble bag hash or butter. Or is something else I can use them on. I wish I could make dabs. I've seen the process over and over but I am not going to throw the money into a vacuum pump and all that to purge the oil. I am going to pick up a scale tomorrow after work so I can weigh my harvest from this plant. I've filled a quart mason jar full with a few of the smaller branches and smaller nugs that weren't popcorn and airy. I have a ton more to snip into jars as well. I bought a dozen jars. I feel like I might need more.
Hope you end up with some good weight off the thc bomb, have you sampled any nugs off of her yet, i am excited to her how good the smoke is, i know it looks killer. My thc bombs are on day 46 and getting big, i love how the plant grows and how bushy they are, oh yea how dence was those buds by the way. Here is my biggest thc bomb, i have 4 and they are all pretty close in size. Happy growing.. . .
f1f19b90903550c0e92762f6dda82ba4.jpg
17d7530688a25f10598864f0656e90cc.jpg

Thanks SnarlyWeed, i haven't checked them at all, i have got to get me a loup or microscope soon so i can keep check on them.✌
If you have a smartphone with decent camera, or a decent camera period, you can try to zoom in and see the trics :thumb:

Taken with iPhone, zoomed in fully
IMG_265216.JPG

IMG_265014.JPG

If you have a smartphone with decent camera, or a decent camera period, you can try to zoom in and see the trics :thumb:

Taken with iPhone, zoomed in fully
IMG_265216.JPG

IMG_265014.JPG
I will have to try that, nice pics you took there, here is a pic i took earlier, it is a little blurry but i will try and zoom in and see how good it does, thanks for the info by the way.✌
62af6f1464d882f3dc64f05400b52071.jpg

Hey all. Started flushing Northern Light Blue last night. Purple Cheese will start flushing halfway through northern light blue so I can stagger it and not be so overwhelmed with trimming. I have 3 colas hanging still of THC Bomb. The rest are in mason jars now. I open them about an hour or so a day and burp the jars. I have 4 full quart jars and the stuff hanging. I did a halfass weigh of what's in the jars and I came up with 163 grams I think. It was 4.7oz when I converted it over. So I'm thinking I'll get real close to the 5oz mark when the last few are done hanging I guess I'll never know the exact weight because I'm gonna be smoking on it. I have been smoking on it and it's good it's a real head high and you feel it right away behind your eyes but it's not overwhelming. I'm still able to get up and get shit done that I need to. The aroma is great when I break a bud open otherwise it's a grassy leafy smell because it's not cured yet. Same with flavor. It's good but can't wait til it's cured and I can really get the taste. I'm excited for Smurfberry she's just out of control. She's basically a large shrub I'm growing. She's about as tall as THC Bomb was maybe a little shorter but she's a full bush. Not just colas shooting up. And the colas she does have are dense and fat. But there's so many leaves it's hard to tell. There was a nute problem that is now corrected. The girlfriend doesn't have the green thumb. Here are pics.

Northern Light Blue
420-magazine-mobile1038872654.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1548381258.jpg

Purple Cheese
420-magazine-mobile1793317627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile799735412.jpg
420-magazine-mobile82224969.jpg

Smurfberry
420-magazine-mobile1650155504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1662271102.jpg

Hey haven't posted in a bit. THC Bomb is all dried and jarred. 6.2oz is final weight from her. I've been smoking on her with my buddies. They love it and say it's great. So that's a plus. Tonight I cut Northern Light Blue down. I'll examine purple cheese and see if it's time to start flushing her. Smurfberry is a friggan shrub for sure lol. I'll have pics tonight when I'm home and start the trimming.

Hey haven't posted in a bit. THC Bomb is all dried and jarred. 6.2oz is final weight from her. I've been smoking on her with my buddies. They love it and say it's great. So that's a plus. Tonight I cut Northern Light Blue down. I'll examine purple cheese and see if it's time to start flushing her. Smurfberry is a friggan shrub for sure lol. I'll have pics tonight when I'm home and start the trimming.
Great yield off that thc bomb, glad to hear its good also, i can't wait to harvest my girls lol, great job.✌

Back
Top Bottom