18/6

Blowing trees

Hi guys this is my first grow 1 plant (cindy99) going to transplant her from the jiffy plug to the main pot. (Hydro, clay pebbles) just wanted to ask when I put her in her main pot tomorrow, she'll I start the veg phase of 18/6hours light? Thank you
420-magazine-mobile453612474.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you and thanks for the quick reply :)

Tomorrow I'm going to plant her in her main pot and putting her on 18/6hours light, I put my pump timer on to every 6hours for 15minutes the pump comes on (blue drippers) (9am,3pm-9pm-3am) my question is tomorrow when I transplant her she'll I starting feeding nutes straight away? (Canna a +b) and guys if you think something on my plans is wrong can you please correct me thank you guys!

What's the best minimum and maximum temperature? For veg (125w CFL) and by the way transplanting her tomorrow to a bigger pot

I'm afraid that I'm a soil man. However, just be patient. One of our knowledgable members will be along soon now the thread has been bumped.

:Namaste:

A decent temperature range would be between 85° max and 60-65 min at night (could go a bit lower but not much higher)

I don't grow in that sort of hydro but yes you need to add (very light) nutes. Use less than the 'recommended' amount on bottle- start as light as possible and work up slowly. I can't tell you a specific amount because I don't use that system. But it should be quite easy to find a decent schedule of someone who does.

A decent temperature range would be between 85° max and 60-65 min at night (could go a bit lower but not much higher)

I don't grow in that sort of hydro but yes you need to add (very light) nutes. Use less than the 'recommended' amount on bottle- start as light as possible and work up slowly. I can't tell you a specific amount because I don't use that system. But it should be quite easy to find a decent schedule of someone who does.

Thank you very helpful :)

Back
Top Bottom