19 Female Plants In Bloom. Should I pull some for more yield? Pics inside.

I added 50ml of 35% hydrogen peroxide to my res. I am also spraying the exposed roots twice daily with 150ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide & 980ml of water. When I sprayed for mites I use the hydrogen peroxide 3%. 980ml of tap water, 5ml of dish soap unscented & rubbing alcohol 20ml

There's more than a few red hairs. But still some white hairs left too. The other 13 plants don't have many red hairs yet.

My damn camera sd card has a virus or something if thats possible. Everytime I connect it to my pc my pc has major problems. Im on another pc now. As my other one is completely messed. Otherwise I would post pics.

In week 6 now. Plants are looking good with lots of bud coming in. Some leaves were damaged from the mites though. I ended up spraying dr doom way back in bloom about day 8 I think it was. Thats the main reason I think that they never got to my bud. I lift the pots & man some of them are quite heavy. Lots of white roots coming out the bottom.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom