1K RDWC OG Kush Scrog

Looks like your going to get some beautiful coloration out of these ladies. Whats your temps with the lights off? Last winter I had a grow that the temps dropped into the lower 60's with the lights off the last 2 weeks of flower. They started looking amazing. Almost a blue purple tint to the fan leaves that slightly spread to the tips of my sugar leaves.

Looks damm good there bro. How meny times ud topped these girls ? dö u top every nodes when they fill enough?
:thanks: Each plant was topped a couple times. I don't top every node I was just trying to get 4 tops on each plant so when I put the screen up it would fill it quicker. Seemed to work this time but not all my grows have gone this well. Trial and error is the way I roll.

Looks like your going to get some beautiful coloration out of these ladies. Whats your temps with the lights off? Last winter I had a grow that the temps dropped into the lower 60's with the lights off the last 2 weeks of flower. They started looking amazing. Almost a blue purple tint to the fan leaves that slightly spread to the tips of my sugar leaves.
:thanks: Lights out temps range between 58-63 degrees.

I bought a usb microscope from amazon and it came in today. Just testing it out.
32 days into 12/12
Still0006.jpg
Still0007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom