Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flowering
If in Flower stage... For how long? 7 days into 12/12
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? 1k
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Lights on 75 lights out 65
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna

I took these 2 pics last night before I defoliated them. Lights come on in less than an hour and i will take the after pic then post it.

IMAG042214.jpg

IMAG042314.jpg

Day 7 of 12/12. Explosive growth since last night. I pulled half of a 5 gal bucket of leaves last night and today you can hardly tell. I bent anything that was 2 inches above the screen back under the screen after I pulled the leaves and today there are a ton of new tops racing toward the light. I think the screen if filling in nicely, it should be full by the end of stretch.

IMAG042412.jpg

Trying to keep the moving parts to a minimum lo... Been doing a lot of research and have decided to go back to soil using the high brix soil and running a scrog

I've only ever been a hydro grower but my costs are crazy with hydro and I like the fact that you can recondition the soil and reuse it for a a few runs. I have had good results from hydro but I've seen amazing results from high brix and the fact that I can cut my costs and get a better product is something I see with looking into. I know nothing about scrog though I've never ran one

Should look into it man its amazing look up icemud, doc bud they have great grows with the high brix method... What kinda of training is needed to pull it off? Is I just lst, super cropping, and topping? It requires a longer veg period right? Any advice you can give me would be much apprciated

hey man just a question about hydro.

is it difficult to keep the ph and nutrients all balanced out?

Good work man! ever consider LED? if so check out my grow down in my signarture :Namaste:

in my experience the ph seems to creep up after a res change but levels out after a day or so. consumption of nutrients varies depending on what stage of growth the plant is in. i check ph and ppm daily and adjust as necessary.

ive vegged under led before but prefer hps for flowering. thats just me tho, ive seen some very impressive buds come from under led but i haven made the switch.

@btg573 Your girls are taking off like crazy man, nice root system going very healthy looking and vigorous growth. My girls have been stretching like before I knew it the cannopy was six inches from my LED light as well but nothing like the growth you have going in your hydro SCROG setup.

From my understanding SCROG helps keep your canopy level and even. Does a good scrog increase the yield? and if so whats the difference of a non scrogged vs scrogged plants grown under the same conditions except for the SCROG variable.

@ledgrower187 :thanks:
I've never done a grow without some kind of training. My grow space is small compared to most. I've always topped, bent or tied down my plants so I could try to utilize as much of my space as possible. So I really couldn't compare scrogged vs non scrogged but I can tell you that my yields increased by about 4oz. In my experiences using the screen has been easier for me to keep the tops close to the same height for a nice even canopy. It really helps me tame any renegade tops from hogging the light.

Back
Top Bottom