1st 2 cans vs last 4

IamN2pot

I use 6, 300ml cans of butane for a 90gr column of my flowers. I was wondering what if I separated the blast into 2 parts, 2 cans into a pyrex and then the last 4 into another. Would I get 2 different grades of shatter? Have you tried this, what were your results?
Thanks and keep vaping!

One of our members Bill284 just had a grow room fire and that’s nothing compared to blasting.

so let’s start with this link Icemud BHO safety

Hey Mr @Icemud will you take a second to drop some intel

welcome N2….
To be honest, my opinion is that BHO should be done in a professionally designed C1D1 environment with overlapping safeguards in place, by employees who have been trained in safety, emergency procedures and operating by strict SOP's and maintenance schedules.

Too many risks when done in an non professional environment. I don't want any responsibility for people blowing themselves up or burning themselves or hurting others. Happens way too often and the results of mishaps are lifelong and many times life ending.

Leave it to the pros or look into pressing rosin or something much safer.

I use 6, 300ml cans of butane for a 90gr column of my flowers. I was wondering what if I separated the blast into 2 parts, 2 cans into a pyrex and then the last 4 into another. Would I get 2 different grades of shatter? Have you tried this, what were your results?
Thanks and keep vaping!
Butane doesnt really strip much other than the stuff we want, so with butane it doesnt matter as much I believe.
I tested once and didnt notice a difference.

This does hold true for Dexso extracts, where it helps to freeze both material and gas before the run, or you end up with all the stuff you get in your average alcohol extraction.

I think it has to do with polarity of the solvent.

Back
Top Bottom