1st Attempt - Autoflowering Seed Grow Using Canna Coco & Nutes

re: 1st Attempt - Autoflowering Seed Grow Using Canna Coco & Nutes

UPDATE

Sorry guys, not been able to update due to a dodgy internet connection!

They've been under a 15w LED panel up until today and I've just put in a 200w cfl which they'll be under for a couple of weeks before I switch them to 600w hps for the final stage. The cfl lamp only came today, I'm assuming that they're small because they've been under the LED for too long? They're all just over 3 inches tall apart from one which looks like it's lost one of the two leaves that first show.

Anyway ... it's exactly 3 weeks from planting the seeds tomorrow and this is what I've got so far ...

photo_5_44.JPG
photo_4_51.JPG
photo_3_72.JPG
photo_2_87.JPG
photo_1_102.JPG
photo487.JPG

I've just given them about 5ml of Canna Start in roughly 4l of water between all 6.

Here's 2 pics of the broken one ...

photo_7_37.JPG
photo_6_36.JPG

I'm getting a bit worried now after looking at the progress some of the other plants in the galleries ... do I have a chance with these? 2 weeks under the LED was waaaaaaaaaay longer than I wanted under them but I had no option due to a late delivery of my CFL.

you have a lot of stretch in your seedlings, you should elevate the ones in the black pots so they are closer to the light source.

That was my problem John, the LED panel was raised too high so they at least got a little bit of light ... they were under there for much longer than anticipated, the CFL arrived a week late so pretty bummed off. I've re-arranged the pots now so the black ones are sitting in between the orange ones. They seem to have 'opened up' a little bit since I fed them the early start stuff earlier ... that and a combination of the new light should get them moving hopefully.

What light cycle would you recommend John?

I would recommend a 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for your seedlings. 18 hours of light and the 6 hours of darkness should allow them to grow and root well.

Hey Billy, nice work man! Got any updates on these, specially the outdoors autohash?

Got some germination happening at the moment, brought my pot and mini greenhouse today! Soil and nutes on the way (Y)

Wanna hear some good news and see some exciting pictures of big yeilds and crystally crunchy buhda! :cheer:

Hi skyhigh!

I got back from holiday yesterday so will be updating with some pictures later :) they're looking good so far but have a curled down leaf on one and a few feint spots on another. I left my bro to look after them while I was away so not sure whats happened.

Anyway, will get a few pics and measurements and will try and update tonight.

Cheers for the interest dude! By the looks of the auto hash it's doing very well but has been in and outside and not planted out permanently yet ... I'm debating whether or not to leave it inside?

Awsome :) shall look forward to it, seen some pics on the seed sites, but they are too perfect! Its like the pictures at McDonalds aha

Yeah i've read it can be inside or out, but all the threads i've found are inside with light setups. Thinking outdoors (greenhouse), and hoping the natural light/dark will be enough!

UPDATE

I have a problem with the Auto Super Hash ... leaves curling and wilting. I'm pretty sure it was fine when I put it outside this morning ... I've just re-potted it in to a bigger container.

Any ideas?

I'll update with the progress of the others in a seperate post shortly.

Taken 2 days ago below

Picture_1913.jpg

As it is now below

Picture_2008.jpg

Picture_19911.jpg

Any ideas?

There's also some spots appearing on the leaves, not sure if they're visable on these pics, will try and get better ones.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom