Using Wal mart 2 gallon bucket with hole drilled for drainage
Size of light? 250 watt hps
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 78 daytime/67 night time with lights off
RH of Room/cab? 35%
PH of media or res? 6.0
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When top inch or so is dry and bucket feels light
Type and strength of ferts used?Gh ph down, Gh bio root, and Gh cal magic now,in a few weeks will be using botanicare cs 17 grow, cns 17 bloom, and silica blast.
I think that I got everything but would love some help along the way. My first attempt a couple of weeks ago was with a bag seed. It was doing really good until I had to go out of town and came back to we'll a dead plant. I was using dwc and was having a lot of water issues, so with this grow figured I would stick with the coco coir and perlite.

re: 1st Attempt With Blueberry & Northern Light Autoflowering

Northern lights auto at 3 days
20160312_094107.jpg

View image in gallery

High Mingle, looking good so far!

I'm very new to growing so pay no attention to my ramblings but I think you should raise your RH if possible, 35% is a bit too low for seedling/veg phase... :Namaste:

Im in and thanks for the reps always appreciated.i see noob is here already dishing u top info top work lad;) and best of luck with ur first encounter with autos.im sure ul be hooked before harvest lol;)

Thanks beast,
I actually just finished reading your thread on topping auto's 1600 watt led journal. I have learned so much in reading that and i hope to have at least some success with this grow. I'm sure I will do ok with all of the support from you guys that have so much experience. I will do a picture update on Wednesday as they will be 2 weeks from sprout. I will probably have a few questions because they do not seem to be growing all that fast compared to others that i have seen, but they are still growing non the less. so i take that as a win right now as the last seed i planted made it to day 10 before i managed to mess that up by transplanting it to a dwc the day before i went on a trip it was a freebie bag seed but really would have loved to see what it would've turned out to be.

Thanks again and have a great one.

So far so good at day number 12. They are growing steadily the soil is still damp so they haven't really had to much water. When I watered them last week I watered until I had runoff, and with them being so small they really have not drank as much as I was originally thinking. Also had a little mishap with the blueberry. I was messing around with the light and the temp gauge fell on one new coming leaf and that has shriveled up. Seems to be moving along smoothly, so will do an update on wed with pics.
Take care everyone.

Update Time.

So today is day 14 everything is still going smooth growth has picked up quite a bit. I was getting nervous because they really were not seeming as though they were really growing all that quickly, well they are showing me. Today was their first drink in really about 7 days.
Both girls received 1 liter each and now the buckets are fairly heavy again.
Solution mix was 1 gallon of water
2tsp bio root
1 tsp cal magic
half tsp botanicare silica blast
half tsp of botanicair cns17 grow
PH= 6.0
This will be there first taste of silica blast and the grow so i just added a very small amount about an eighth of what the bottle recommended so we will see how they do with that. My temps have stabilized i think pretty good, day time temps are around 77 night time around 70 and RH is 45 doing the day and 52 at night.

I hope that everyone is doing great and cannot wait to here feedback whether good or bad take care everyone.

Update Time.

So today is day 14 everything is still going smooth growth has picked up quite a bit. I was getting nervous because they really were not seeming as though they were really growing all that quickly, well they are showing me. Today was their first drink in really about 7 days.
Both girls received 1 liter each and now the buckets are fairly heavy again.
Solution mix was 1 gallon of water
2tsp bio root
1 tsp cal magic
half tsp botanicare silica blast
half tsp of botanicair cns17 grow
PH= 6.0
This will be there first taste of silica blast and the grow so i just added a very small amount about an eighth of what the bottle recommended so we will see how they do with that. My temps have stabilized i think pretty good, day time temps are around 77 night time around 70 and RH is 45 doing the day and 52 at night.

I hope that everyone is doing great and cannot wait to here feedback whether good or bad take care everyone.

Back
Top Bottom