1st attempt

lucase

Hello friends, this is my first time trying to grow pot, first time tyring to grow anything. I read a lot on your forums and journals and I think I'm ready to give it a try. My wife and I both smoke and it's very pricy. This is going to be a Indoor grow with regular potting soil.
I'm using 3 23w cfls and the "grow room" is the lower part of my hall closet. I also have a setup outside in my shed (i'll post pics later).
I am currently experiencing with bagseeds however, I ordered some white widow from dope-seeds a couple of days ago so it should be on the way. I will keep you posted on both grows but initially the bagseeds. I currently have 6 seedlings planted on a temporary container untill I am able to transplant. I germinated the seeds using the paper towel and dvd case method.. and I also dropped 2 seeds in a pot.
I am trying to learn as much as possible so please feel free to comment or suggest on this journal. I'll post pictures asap.

kool man show us some pics soon and try updating as much as possible and u will be a hit with ur grow

Thank you all for the tips and replies, I did not know the naked gardening tip I better get those clothes out of there.. thanks man !
Ok I don't think I started very well, I have my seedlings in a fairly small container (plastic cup) and I was wondering if there's any chance of them surviving a transplant. I have 2 seedlings in a larger pot but still not big enough it's about 5-6 inches, how big of a cont should I buy ? 10 ? 12 inch ? Looking at the pics how long should I wait until transplanting ?
thanks for taking the time to reply.

this pic is 2 days after planting the germinated seed, let's call that #1
she's bigger now 5 days later , so is her sister #2 . I will post pictures from yesterday and today and if I may ask your opinion do you think that's a fair rate of grow ?
thanks.

S20102281.JPG

Pics from 7/27

Here's #1
S20102401.JPG

S20102411.JPG

#2 on the left , #1 on right
S20102431.JPG

I germinated them in a dvd case with the paper towel method and then dropped it in there about 1 1/2 inch down. The plants seem healthy , I made several holes on the bottom of all the containers to ensure drainage. 1 - 2 gal ok that's what needed to know thanks again.

oh man I think i made the holes too big #2's roots are coming out of the bottom
what should I do ?

Thank you for the tips, it will sure help me with this and future grows.

Little update, I just transplanted #2 to a bigger pot I am hoping she will survive the chock of the transplant. Here's a pic of her roots coming out of the container.

Pics from yesterday 7/29
S20102541.JPG

#2 & 1
S20102571.JPG

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom