1st Auto Grow Day 61 Northern Lights

Can oi ask your thorts on the following pics
I can't tell for sure from the pix, but it looks like you're 7-10 days out from harvest. Watch for 30-50% rusty trichomes - but if you want a "preview of common attractions," go ahead and whack off a cola, dry it and sample!

Regarding loupes, I use a 40X. I've heard that an microscope app is available for smart phones. I feel a need coming on.

Regarding autos, I stick to the following "east to grow" strains because they've treated me very well: Dinafem White Widow (both the high CBD and the regular auto), Barney’s Farm Sweet Tooth Auto, Expert Seeds Sweet Cream Auto, Expert Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto, Barney’s Farm Sin Tre Bajo Auto, and finally Lambs Breath. The one I like best (probably because I'm partial to sativa) is Lambs Breath from CKS. Wonderfull flavor and incredibly potent. I could feel the first hit. Second best, although it's indica dominant, is Barney’s Farm Sin Tre Bajo Auto because it produced huge colas and was super easy to grow.

Right now I'm at Day 72 -

Grow 3 2020 Day 72-2.jpgGrow 3 2020 Day 72-3 (1).JPG

Hey bro I can't thank you enuff for all your tips over last cupla weeks.
Eventually I would like to do a complete journal but my confidence level is a bit low.
Yea me only Mullumbimby Madness (Named after a town in NSW) and the northern lights so if I can those strains in Australia I will have a crack at em
Cheers bro all the best for the rest of 2020

Back
Top Bottom