1st Autoflower Growing Contest

Good Morning!!
20210315_052517.jpg

Ok well here are this week's pics of the other Do-Si-Do's. There is 3 more weeks left of this contest or when all harvest, cause I don't have 3weeks I don't think. Anyway enjoy
FB_IMG_1615889726477.jpg
FB_IMG_1615889721655.jpg
FB_IMG_1615889713907.jpg

And here's our baby #8
20210314_113322.jpg

if you ask me, I'm winning. But I'm no judge so we will see what happens.

Ok well here are this week's pics of the other Do-Si-Do's. There is 3 more weeks left of this contest or when all harvest, cause I don't have 3weeks I don't think. Anyway enjoy
FB_IMG_1615889726477.jpg
FB_IMG_1615889721655.jpg
FB_IMG_1615889713907.jpg

And here's our baby #8
20210314_113322.jpg

if you ask me, I'm winning. But I'm no judge so we will see what happens.
I agree. Hands down the best looking girl. Awsome :thumb:

The Do-Si-Do is looking super Frosty. She's coming to an end maybe another week and she's coming down tomorrow's picture day for the contest so with my contest photo I'll include some close-up shots of her trichomes. So I ordered a new light last night I Bestva 1000 w. They're offering free lights to anyone that will review their lights and if you're interested just let me know and I'll send you to the page or I'll give you the info and you can get your own light super sweet light.
20210320_055224.jpg
20210320_055215.jpg
20210320_055204.jpg

Here's the light Bestva is offering.
Screenshot_20210319-212937_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The Do-Si-Do is looking super Frosty. She's coming to an end maybe another week and she's coming down tomorrow's picture day for the contest so with my contest photo I'll include some close-up shots of her trichomes. So I ordered a new light last night I Bestva 1000 w. They're offering free lights to anyone that will review their lights and if you're interested just let me know and I'll send you to the page or I'll give you the info and you can get your own light super sweet light.
20210320_055224.jpg
20210320_055215.jpg
20210320_055204.jpg

How does that work. With the free light?

How does that work. With the free light?
So all I did was email him and tell him I was interested and he asked for my PayPal I said I wouldn't give it to him he sent me mine and I requested the money through my PayPal and he sent it PayPal transfer to my bank and I bought the light on Amazon. They want us to buy the lights on Amazon because they have zero reviews for the light and they're trying to get sales up I guess but they want us to review it on Amazon writing reviews and video reviews if we're willing. The money hit my bank I bought the light it was that easy my friend

So all I did was email him and tell him I was interested and he asked for my PayPal I said I wouldn't give it to him he sent me mine and I requested the money through my PayPal and he sent it PayPal transfer to my bank and I bought the light on Amazon. They want us to buy the lights on Amazon because they have zero reviews for the light and they're trying to get sales up I guess but they want us to review it on Amazon writing reviews and video reviews if we're willing. The money hit my bank I bought the light it was that easy my friend
Thank you. :thumb:

20210320_055224.jpg
20210320_055215.jpg
20210320_055204.jpg

Did you already have 1 of the Bestva lights and went for a freebie also? Or your first light is on the way? Looking for somebody who has experience with the light for a review on it.

Did you already have 1 of the Bestva lights and went for a freebie also? Or your first light is on the way? Looking for somebody who has experience with the light for a review on it.
First free light my dude

@skirk It is indeed sad when there is a discrepancy of uniformity across the nation. Some states are so stuck on being anti-cannabis that they refuse to sign bills allowing epileptic children access to life saving medicine (Idaho). These archaic individuals need to be removed along with their antiquated views on this beautiful plant.
Hello grow friend, your passion is infectious!

Pull on up my friend. Autoflowers are pretty freaking cool if you ask me. They are super fast at what they do. This auto is a Do-Si-Do and no I did not top her. I did top one of my last called chimp Glue. You can find her on my 3 soil grows link. I just harvested her a few weeks ago. As far as topping a autoflower goes is well you know they have a short life already so whatever you do takes away from just the growth. I've grown autos every which way and I find that if you just keep them separated to allow air flow. You get the best yeild. At least this is how it is for me. It is really up to your genetics in your seeds to. I'm glad you stopped by my friend. Stay and check out my other grows as well. :welcome: :passitleft:
Thanks a bunch for your great Auto journal. I am currently doing my first 'Autos", Blueberry and Tangerine dream. I was also wondering a lot about the "Topping" issue, as I had fun and good luck using it on my last grow which was a photo strain! Good stuff going on here, u are killing it!

Also I just read where another grower in here does a partial harvest taking the top larger buds then letting the plant keep growing to develop the smaller buds. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom