1st CFL Kandy Kush DWC Grow

bruce1225

hi to the fourm first time grower.thanks for having me looking foward to lots of info and feedback.

What strain is it? - kandy kush Nl/bigbud
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? will update
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - veg
If in Veg... For how long? -two weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?- check for updates
Indoor or outdoor?-indoor basement
Soil or Hydro? -both
If soil... what is in your mix? -Mg seed starting
If soil... What size pot? -multi
Size of light?- 10,000L-6700k veg x6 23watt cfl. & 12x23 watt 2700k for veg.
Is it aircooled?- by regular fan
Temp of Room/cab? - needs updating
RH of Room/cab?- cool
PH of media or res?- normal
Any Pests ?- no
How often are you watering?- when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? - none for now

will post link for pics

Re: 1st cfl kandykush dwc grow

20130129_221103.jpg

6 weeks in soil the NL is in DWC.about 3or 4 weeks old. ill post a pic

Re: 1st cfl kandykush dwc grow.

watering as needed and nutes 20-20-20 evry 4 days apart.if that. and the dwc is good no res change yet

Re: 1st cfl kandykush dwc grow.

as for supplies im limited. for now ,my water is PH"d at 6.5.no name brand nutes or ne thing like that . just all purpose 20-20-20 with micro nutes.

my phone didnt rotate them correctly. so i have two side ways pictures. sorry. but moved them into box as of yesterday..with intake fan and pc exhaust fan.i think i have a tiny tim. ill move him and cookie soon.to repot.running 5 2700k 2 3500k 1 6400k 34watt.CFL
so 7000Lumins+ with no reflector but white walls and white adhesive drawer liner roll .diy wall. on the front. and a green tarp to help seal the frontwall whencoverd/sleeping. for flowering i want to add 12 more 6400k so 20 in all. so im looking at pvc set up with possibly. of 4 cfl per pig tail. and 2 or four for the lower arms.with help of y sockets.

im using a mixed spectrum. from 2400 k to 3400k to 6400k as to get a broad spectrum light .

Updates my Samsung has died lol so I can upload good pics now . Ok let's see here's what I've done so far I only have three baby's. left gave two away one died .and it's day 40 from seed have started them on dyna-grow grow nutes and started one week ago at one quarter strength for first feeding and they seem to like it. Also have fixed my double PC fan ( top of the box)I have going for exhaust sobibhave more pull for the light fixture I have made out of 5 inch duct stretched out with two 1/and a half inch boards cut in half. To space and used finishing nails to hold the duct down to them. Next I wired all the pig tails to wire wall plug ins I found laying around did some soldering and elect taping to secure connections. And I have used y adaptors and extenders to hold the y and the pigtail in to place.on the duct so no need to try use something to secure them to . Some side pieces to help absorb the heat she gets pretty warm but 3days running and no problems I've got them on a 20-5 schedule for now and watering as needed.
image786.jpg
image785.jpg

Kandy kush far right purple middle looks cross indica80/20? First one in pot look like a good indica

Back
Top Bottom