1st Closet Grow

420-magazine-mobile1196411080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1585038194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile426286533.jpg

Day 28. This trainwreck auto is looking pretty good. I'm seeing some decent lateral growth with some nice looking flower spots. I've been pulling down some big fan leaves and tucking some to expose more flower sites. I've been feeding about half strength nutes, I think tomorrow I'll give dose and see how she likes it. I have to say this has been a really easy strain to grow, haven't had any problems yet... knock on wood hehe.
420-magazine-mobile1198245210.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2055478850.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1994571429.jpg

I think my plants have 10 nodes on average per branch. Nodes are where the bud sides grow out of correct? What does the number of nodes to how many days you are in flower mean?

I don't think a ratio of nodes per day in flower would mean much. Every plant is different and can grow at their own rate.

So I wanted to try a perpetual grow, when would be the best time to start a new seed? I just have a mars 300 n 2 cfls as supplemental side lights and I don't want to invest in a much larger light.
I figure the light schedule is always the same so that works out. The only thing I can think of is the humidity difference. Idk thoughts anyone

If youre running an 8 week strain you could veg for 30 days then flip her thats when you want to start your next one then start a new plant every 30 days. You should get a harvest every month. Clones would be the way to go.

If youre running an 8 week strain you could veg for 30 days then flip her thats when you want to start your next one then start a new plant every 30 days. You should get a harvest every month. Clones would be the way to go.
I currently only have auto seeds sry if I didnt mention it. So clones wouldnt work right? I want to grow all in the same tent as well. Im ok with buying some more cfls for vegging, i just dont want to invest much more in high $$$ dollar lights at this point.

Back
Top Bottom