1st Closet Grow

bunkbudz

So I figured I'd stat a journal for my first ever grow. It's a 2'x4' closet grow, 1 mars hydro 300 with 2 100w cfl as supplemental.
Just received the train wreck auto seeds from Cks. Ffof medium in a 3 gallon smart pot. I plan on topping and lsting. Ff nutrients line. That's the basics I guess, I'm germinating one seed now

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thx pennywise, here's the grow space
420-magazine-mobile449533551.jpg

So i did have success germinating the seed, she pushed through the dirt in about 2 days. Ill include a pic in which she is about 4 days above ground. Im kinda having trouble with how much and how often i should be watering her. Is it best to do small waterings frequently or to runoff and let dry out? Its at auto so thats why the seedling went straight into a 3 gallon.
420-magazine-mobile1109308930.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thx for the quick response penny☺. Thats basically what ive been doing, about 8 oz around her but it seems to dry out pretty quick tho and needs water everyday. I just didnt want to drown her and she doesnt seem to be doing much, im probably just a crazy first timer lol.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks nice it will good to see how the mars works as I'm looking for an upgrade. I've just started a master kush clone in a closet . subbed for the journey

Any updates bunkbudz ? I love watching first week of growing you see a plant take shape . you could do with some Mylar on the walls for 99.8% reflectivity ? Would help with heat for humidity or I would recommend sealing any holes in your closet so to keep the warm air in and not let cold in and don't be afraid To get the CFLs closer they are most efficient when closet 1-2 inch ive used them for a while you can get real close

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks for checking in bakedseb. I'm probably going to invest in a tent here soon, was thinking a 3x3 or 2.5x 2.5. The temps have be ok lately ranging from low 70s to lows 80s. Humidity is still a bit low at 40 even with a humidifier going. All in all she's looking good albeit slow, but I have noticed a decent spurt in last few days.
420-magazine-mobile330165828.jpg
. There she is at day 13

Thanks for checking in bakedseb. I'm probably going to invest in a tent here soon, was thinking a 3x3 or 2.5x 2.5. The temps have be ok lately ranging from low 70s to lows 80s. Humidity is still a bit low at 40 even with a humidifier going. All in all she's looking good albeit slow, but I have noticed a decent spurt in last few days.
420-magazine-mobile330165828.jpg
. There she is at day 13

Looking nice mate don't give up on your closet they are used by a lot for stealth.

May I suggest the 1940s world fair winner and still amazing! Superthrive it is great for plants vigor and promotes crazy growth and is friendly as hell for plants. I take it with my normal nutrients for better growth.

Back
Top Bottom