1st Coco Grow - Critical + 2.0

Flowering - Day 7

Temperatures are around 27C, RH around 60-65, CO @ 1400 PPM.

Sensi Coco Bloom to 700 ppm
Roots Excelurator - 0.3 ml/l
SuperVit - 1 drop/5l
Bud Ignitor - 2 ml/l
Piranha - 2 ml/l
Voodoo Juice - 2ml/l
Tarantula - 2 ml/l
CarboLoad - 2 ml/l
Sensizym - 2 ml/l

Around 850 ppm total. Hand fed twice a day. (Trying to install the drip feed system but failing miserably so far)
I have stopped weaving and tucking them from today. Next layer to be installed (will see how they stretch) after a few days.

Any critics or suggestions are welcome.

DSC036597.JPG

DSC036618.JPG

DSC0366211.JPG

DSC0366410.JPG

DSC036577.JPG

DSC036666.JPG

DSC036677.JPG

DSC036699.JPG

DSC036717.JPG

DSC036734.JPG

DSC036766.JPG

DSC0367910.JPG

DSC036597.JPG

Hey pal, hope all is good? Those girls have filled out that first layer of net with out a problem, looking good mate. Did having a look at my drip system help you get yours sorted yet or are you still having problems?

I have given up on installing it for this run, working under the net is quite hard when the plants are grown already. I will hand water twice a day at least for this time...

Yeah mate it's not easy working under the net, must be real hard to reach the ones in the middle. Luckily I can get into mine from either side for each row of plants so makes it a little bit easier but you still have to reach over a plant either side to get to the ones in the middle. Makes sense pal, you already said you have the time free so watering twice a day won't be a problem. You can work on getting the drip system up to scratch for next time. .

Flowering - Day 11

Nothing much to say except that I'll be adding the second net Friday or Saturday

Temps are around 27ish, RH is 60-70%, CO2 at 1400 PPM.
Total feed is around 850-900'ish ppm.

CalMag up to 150 PPM (0 ppm water)
Ionic Coco Bloom up to 700 ppm
Roots Excelurator - 10 ml every 20l of water
Bud Ignitor - 2 ml/l
Piranha - 2 ml/l
Voodoo Juice - 2ml/l
Tarantula - 2 ml/l
CarboLoad - 2 ml/l
Sensizym - 2 ml/l

DSC0368510.JPG

DSC036869.JPG

DSC0369011.JPG

DSC0369810.JPG

DSC037006.JPG

DSC037116.JPG

DSC0372210.JPG

DSC037156.JPG

DSC037138.JPG

DSC037258.JPG

DSC037236.JPG

Yeah mate it's not easy working under the net, must be real hard to reach the ones in the middle. Luckily I can get into mine from either side for each row of plants so makes it a little bit easier but you still have to reach over a plant either side to get to the ones in the middle. Makes sense pal, you already said you have the time free so watering twice a day won't be a problem. You can work on getting the drip system up to scratch for next time. .

No probs watering them twice a day, reaching these in the middle is pain in the ass, I have to lay down and water them but thats life lol. The nice part of this is I have access to the four doors, cause the last grow I could open just 2 of them, this was a disaster to water, really. At least it was soil grow so I had to water every few days.
I hope for the next run I'll have a proper drip system set before the net is installed or at least before I flip them cause its impossible to work under the net right now.

Flowering - Day 19

Soo, quite late update but I have been really lazy lately and with the forum being down I thought photos can wait.
Right after the last photo I have installed a second net, which they successfully gone through and WAY beyond, lol. I have set 5 more osc vents which means there are 6 total (bugs and mold paranoid). No way I expected this stretch especially the seeds saying its a 70% indica. The photos were made through LUMii glasses so sorry for the low quality but its either lower quality or full yellow photos which is quite ugly and nothing can be seen proper.

Yesterday, 23.02.2018 I have pruned the undergrowth completely, did a foliar with Harpin Protein (Halo).
My temps are still between 26-28 and the RH is around 60ish. Co2 at 1400 PPM.

CalMag to 0.20 PPM (000 water)
Ionic Coco Bloom to 850 PPM
Canna PK 13/14 1.5ml/l
Canna Boost 2 ml/l
Sensizym 2 ml/l
CarboLoad 2 ml/l

Total around 1100 PPM.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Looking good Bro! first coco grow and smashing it, guess you got some good advice from somewhere :cool:;):)

couple things.

If you use a watering can for feeding and attach some hose pipe to the end it will make it way easier to feed the plants at the back without mess.

Everyone is shouting to use drippers, its true it would def make life easier and can multi feed but its not the end of the world if not. I have rooms with over 100 large plants in that I hand water everyday and I run multiple grows. I do run systems also but 1 thing is certain, hand feeding is consistent and works, just ask these girls....

You can use voodoo juice at any time, not just first 2 weeks flower and veg. infant its not a bad idea to use voodoo and great white for first day of flush as it will help clean out the media.

If you do go for drippers make your own but don't use those skinny drip lines as with my note schedule it will clog up. make your own with 1/4-1/2inch pipe and use T-pieces at ends of lines on pots. much better.

Are you state side mate? I forget. But def try get the Buddhas Tree supplements, they will blow you away.

You are confusing me with your feed values, are you using EC or PPM?

All in all its looking good for a first blast. Keep it up.

Firstly, thank you very much for the kind words. Fact its my first coco grow but I literally read every one of your grows before starting this one so I can't say I had a idea how to do it but I saw how someone else is doing it so that was enough for me to start seeing the results in first place lol.

I'm using PPM, 1200 which would be around 2.2-2.4 EC of nutes while watering. For my next grow I'll be using Buddhas Tree for sure but this time I just didn't have the cash to stock everything at once and when I need to order it from abroad I need to make it all in one order so it was more convenient for me to buy the things when I need them and Buddhas Tree is not available where I live :/

I'm not sure I want to install drippers as I am not really into DIY and I want to keep the things as perfect as I can so I will do this and the next run on Coco and switch to RDWC Alien system later which will result in more "even plants" if I can say it like this.

Looking really good, them leaves look very sativa Dom, my indica Dom’s usually are broad fingered, also I’ve grown critical + and critical impact I know they’re not the exact strain but I believe they have some of the same parenting, they to had big fat wide leaves but also stretched quite abit

Flowering - Day 49

Ionic Coco Bloom - up to 800 PPM
Bloombastic - 100 PPM
Sensizym

PH 5.8, Temps ~23, CO2 @ 400

I'll start flushing from day 51 to day 59.

Harvest day should be 5th of April

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom