1st Grow - 1st Journal with Critical Kush

sweet no probs mate . whats the bees wax stuff u use ? honey ?

its an organic product named MONSTA bud ozi grow juice, made from bees wax contains vitamins,hormones carbs and sugars.
been using a very long time and swear by it but unsure if available in the northern hemisphere.
use throughout flowering. done plenty of grows mate used this and that pumped the crap out of plants to make yields bigger and you know the one biggest lesson ive learnt is "less is best" my babes only get good quality hydro nutes ,a root stimulant and monsta bud in flower and thats it!!! no difference in my yields and almost 0 problems.
when i pumped em full of alll the flash marketed crap i just had problem after problem and was very difficult to source the problem with so many additives.
monsta bud has no NPK values im pretty sure.
remember mate "less is best" happy growing :)

Cant get that MONSTA here mate :( i agree with less is best mate . The fella at hydro shop were i got my kit is a top man and hes pointed me in the right direction on a few things .. First thing he said is LESS IS BEST . Been following that mantra from day 1 and i aint had issues :thumb:

Nice grow buddy. Subbed.

If this your first grow then Im very impressed :bravo:.

Last journal I made on here was about 2 years ago and had to shut it down for various reasons, which is pretty embarrassing as I just left it abandoned on here without explaining. But I'm going to be starting my next journal in a few weeks time which happens to be Barney's Critical Kush, only it will be in autopots in coco.

Hopefully you can give me some pointers if I have any questions after I get started?

Anyway I'll be watching closely on this one bud:)

Nice grow buddy. Subbed.

If this your first grow then Im very impressed :bravo:.

Last journal I made on here was about 2 years ago and had to shut it down for various reasons, which is pretty embarrassing as I just left it abandoned on here without explaining. But I'm going to be starting my next journal in a few weeks time which happens to be Barney's Critical Kush, only it will be in autopots in coco.
Hopefully you can give me some pointers if I have any questions after I get started?

Anyway I'll be watching closely on this one bud:)

hi there joe . sounds like a plan will keep you posted as too what happens my end . Be interesting to see how CK performs in autopots . I will be doing a smaller grow next and have not decided whether to continue soil or change it up a bit . May look into autopots myself yet. But being a 1st timer im a tad nervous of changing my ways haha . I like the simple life !!

Hi all well its been a while since i posted any pics so heres my latest . 1 week on cant see much difference but my mate does . 2 more feeds starting tomorrow then 1 week flush so approximately 3 week left :thumb:.
3rd3.JPG
2nd_bud_pic.JPG
2nd_2_.JPG
2nd4.JPG

any word on how this one turned out?

how much did you pull per light? & how long did you let it flower? 8 weeks?

just started my from seed ck into tent, will transplant to final containers soon

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom