1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

Well yesterday made it a week since over watering, the kids still look the same. I watered them today will continue on a once a week water cycle. ordered my HO Earth juice grow from amazon about 2 and half weeks ago the first delivery was damaged during shipping and returned to amazon by carrier and still waiting for second delivery so I bought some alaska fish fert 5-1-1 NPK from my local hardware store. did a soil PH test and it's at 6.5. found a gen hyd PH up & down kit about 30 miles from home going to pick it up later this morning. will put up some pics later i'm spent been working on a friends car doing the head gaskets in the rain "not great time" but it keeps me moving. may start over with the other 4 mystery beans I have if these guys or gals don't recover soon. I can sure use some feed back. anybody got any ideas

1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

Just keep at it with the sparse waterings. That ceramic pot may be holding you back. Most ppl start them in solo cups for a very good reason...water absorption.
Make sure your drainage is good. Don't add and "noots" and keep it under 5k lights.
Chances are the found seeds you're using aren't of very good genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Family, well I was beat up yesterday worked till late on friends car to finish. Well when I said this morn at 4:30 that I had watered them today, I meant yesterday "Saturday". I watered them with organic "Alaska Fish Fert" by Lilly Mills Company "5-1-1" (N-P-K) bought at my local hardware store.We have no Hydro store closer than 140 miles from my home. I used 1 teaspoon to a liter of water fed and watered the kids and for 24 hours they still look the same. I had to redesign the closet because the lights were not directly over the plants they were at an angle to them. I got up today and went and picked up the PH up and down, when I got back to my surprise the kids looked much better. Here are the new pics of closet and babies.
20170115_165619.jpg
20170115_165638.jpg
20170115_165654.jpg
20170115_165702.jpg

1st Grow - 2 Noobs - Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite - LEDs & CFLs

Ya. You won't need any nutes until you go to flower. That's a perfect blend of NPK.
I use 03-01-01 and I don't add nutes till bloom. The results....
This plant is 2 weeks old. Just organic soil and tap water.
c917f24e59faa7187cb14a8aacf10b4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I have been sitting with the babies several times a day and I can see that they are getting better. The 3 big ones have their top leaves stretched out towards the lights like people with their arms stretched up to GOD. The small one, the runt looks like it's grown about a half inch. I had them on 20/4 light cycle but I put them on 24/0 like JimmyJames905 suggested and they seem to be responding. However, Jimmy your starting suggestion to do a 10 week grow with them. 3 weeks veg, 7 weeks flower doesn't seem feasible due to my plants being so immature at 21 days old already. I will post some pics later this morning. Good night all, GOD bless. Keep it green and keep it growing.

Back
Top Bottom