1st Grow, 2 Noobs, Mystery Beans In Soil & Vermiculite, LEDs & CFLs

I'm not sure man....is that the same bad soil we started off with or did you end up transplanting? You posted a vid of what u said happened but the link didn't work

I cleaned out that soil before I transplanted them. When I transplanted them I mixed the crappy soil with equal parts of "FFOF" and then a couple of weeks ago I topped them off whit some more "FFOF".
I did a "NPK" test on the soil a few days back they soil is holding too much Nitrogen.

Starting to advance in your grow! Going from every 3 days instead of 4 will definitely happen as the plant grows. Good eye on that. Also great to see that you are calculating your PH now, this will help you so much. Sounds like you have everything dialed in! Now just water and watch the plant for changes. You will start knowing exactly what it needs. Anyways 2nd journal is up and is on my sig :)

I cleaned out that soil before I transplanted them. When I transplanted them I mixed the crappy soil with equal parts of "FFOF" and then a couple of weeks ago I topped them off whit some more "FFOF".
I did a "NPK" test on the soil a few days back they soil is holding too much Nitrogen.
I'll tell you what, I finished a grow using that Just Naturals soil...in veg my leaves were looking funky too but when I flipped to 12/12 the leaves looked a lot better after a week. Makes sense considering they need different mineral amounts at that point. Maybe flip early?

Hey everyone, so I flushed the plants using five gallons of filtered PH'd tap water. They look like shit but they'll survive. I did another soil check and there is no more "N" problem it's all gone. Now I'll give them a light feed and see how they react.
I took and perforated all the buckets for aeration purposes.

IMG_20170505_174140.jpg

IMG_20170505_174200.jpg

The ghetto version air pot! I bet it helps tho. Keep checking on that N. I Believe as more of the wood in the soil breaks down, more N will be released. Looking good man.

Hey AP, no I haven't, any suggestions?

Sorry, I forgot to address that. I am using almost the whole line of Fox Farm nutes right now.
This I originally got from amazon, though now have found local. Microbe Brew

1666471043740.png

They also have Kanga-Roots , that I have not used yet.

1666470996391.png

I have seen Mykos mentioned in several journals.

1666471017646.png

So it's been a long FKN day. Today I had to cut, chop, and get rid of my experiment. I really don't want to talk much but I can tell you this much, I'm hurting over this shit. No, I'm not in trouble but I could have been if I didn't do what I did. I'm hurting because of the time and effort I put in to this grow and because of the situation that transpired that brought me to do this. I will be around to watch what you guys are doing and when things die down I will start a new grow with my premium seeds. I have love for all of you guys. God says to love everybody but you grow to love your friends even if you've never met them and I consider you all my friends. Love Ya'll:circle-of-love:

So it's been a long FKN day. Today I had to cut, chop, and get rid of my experiment. I really don't want to talk much but I can tell you this much, I'm hurting over this shit. No, I'm not in trouble but I could have been if I didn't do what I did. I'm hurting because of the time and effort I put in to this grow and because of the situation that transpired that brought me to do this. I will be around to watch what you guys are doing and when things die down I will start a new grow with my premium seeds. I have love for all of you guys. God says to love everybody but you grow to love your friends even if you've never met them and I consider you all my friends. Love Ya'll:circle-of-love:

I know these feelings. I had something to show for it after though. The new autos will astound you! They grow so damn fast! No nutes until 2 weeks in. No topping, training, or trimming your first go. Let them do their thing, to get used to them. On the batch after that, you can experiment. To much at once can be a bad thing with them.

I say no t,t,t because I have 3 widows going, all sisters from same vendor. The one that I have left alone is the biggest and most frosty. She will yield the most.

Jorgie, I will take over your journal to keep it out of the "abandoned journals" section. I have no journal of my own anyway and I already posted so much over here. I won't do it without your approval though. Last thing you probably want to see is someone's (not ripped up) plants. Lmk boss

Thank You Bro, you know you have my permission. I wish I could meet all of you but you guys are all over the place, I'm a poor old man but I'm a rich old man for having a 420 family like I have here. I don't have a problem you taking over my journal and watching you grow your plants. I'll be watching and talking with ya'll. GOD BLESS all of ya. Keep it Green, Keep it Growing.
:peacetwo: :green_heart:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom